We stayed here for a couple days in early October. I have family in the Palos Verdes area and it was convenient for that. We checked in after a long travel day and notorious LA traffic and it was nice to come into a lobby with munchies. The lobby has a snack spread Tuesday through Thursday - nothing fancy and I believe there is a different theme each night. Ours was crackers, cheese, chips, dip, wine, and other drinks. It hit the spot before dinner.
We got to the room and were very impressed. It is a great size with a full kitchen, bedroom, living area, dressing area, bathroom, small dining area, and large closet. Very clean and comfortable! There is a great pool and hot tub near the lobby - there is also a picnic area equipped with a huge stainless steel grill. Also in the lobby, there are frozen dinners, snacks, and drinks for sale.
The breakfast buffet is impressive - cereal, eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, fruit, juice, coffee, pastries...anything you can think of. There is a nice eating area with a big screen TV.
We went to Universal Studios one day and itis not close to that at all - it's a good 40 miles away on jam packed freeways. But, it is fairly close to the airport - maybe 20 minutes away.
I would absolutely stay here again! It was comfortable, clean, had great services, and the staff was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to the Staybridge Suites Torrance, an all-suite property offering a resort style atmosphere located in the heart of the South Bay. Our central location near the 405, 90, and 110 freeways, as well as both the Long Beach and Los Angeles International Airports, make us the perfect accommodation for your corporate, leisure or extended stay needs. Our guest suites have a villa-type feel and offer fully equipped kitchens, separate bedrooms, DVD players, and free high-speed Internet. You will also enjoy our daily buffet breakfast, our mid-week manager receptions, the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, BBQ grills, fitness and business centers. These complimentary amenities are our way of saying Thank You for your business. At the Staybridge Suites, you are just minutes from the Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan Beach communities. Take a quick jaunt up the Pacific Coast Highway and enjoy Venice, Marina Del Rey and the Santa Monica Pier. We are also convenient to the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA, the nations most complete training facility for Olympic, amateur and professional athletes. The Long Beach Aquarium, the LA Harbor World Cruise Center as well as the popular Del Amo Fashion Center and South Bay Galleria are nearby. Here for business? Experience why we are the preferred hotel for Honda, Toyota, Exxon, Northrup Grumman, Boeing and Lockheed Martin. Staybridge Suites is a proud member of the elite and award winning Priority Club Rewards loyalty program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites Torrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Torrance Hotel Torrance
- Torrance Staybridge Suites