“Best Western Hotel Avita Suites”

Best Western Plus Avita Suites
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Torrance
Reviewed December 20, 2013

For visiting the City of Torrance, which is a thriving city just south of the City of Los Angeles and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the Torrance Best Western Avita Suites Hotel is a very good place to stay, to work and to relax. Plenty of stores and places to eat are nearby, because it is very close to the large Del Amo Fashion Square shopping center, which has been a major southern California shopping center for many years. The guest rooms are very nice, with walk-in showers, and kitchenettes with microwaves, coffee-makers and small refrigerators. The front desk staff will provide you with 2 bottles of water when you check in. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay again at this hotel if I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed here back in August but this time I brought the kids (9 and 10 yr old) with me. Again this place was top notch and cant say anything bad. There were four of us in a two queen room and there was plenty of room.

The free breakfast was a hit with the kids especially the waffle maker. The breakfast is nothing fancy and kind of your typical little buffet. The scrambled eggs were not the best but for me it worked out nicely and was convienient.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is a great hotel. Well worth the value. The Suite was well decorated and very comfortable. Breakfast was very good with a large variety to choose from. We will definiately stay here again when traveling in the Torrance, California area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This hotel is so peaceful, and the staff welcomed me as if I was coming to stay at their home. Very warm and friendly, and they worked to make sure that I had everything that I needed. With the bed at my home I have been having problems with back pains upon waking up, however I had none of that when sleeping on the beds at the Best Western PLUS Avita Suites.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We stay at this hotel each time we go to Torrance to visit our family. We stayed at a different hotel on one of our visits and were very disappointed. The next time, we were back at Best Western Avita Suites. The breakfast is varied with something for every appetite and the hostesses are great.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Walked in the room and everything looked so nice and clean, but as soon as I was going to put my daughter to be I notice a blood stain in the bed and I called immediately to the front desk and she promptly went upstairs and switch me rooms to a clean one, staff is really nice. I had a great experience just a little problem. But everything else was perfect.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2013

the whole atmosphere was clean from the walls to the beds. Breakfast was great, rooms are very nice . having that separate room from the rest of the apartment was nice. My husband could watch t.v and I could take a nap...we will be back

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Travelers also viewed these Torrance hotels
Residence Inn Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach
Doubletree by Hilton Torrance - South Bay
Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach
Staybridge Suites Torrance
Courtyard Los Angeles Torrance/Palos Verdes
Miyako Hybrid Hotel
Miyako Hybrid Hotel
#3 of 20 in Torrance

Been to Best Western Plus Avita Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Avita Suites

Address: 3531 Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503-4802 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Avita Suites)
Location: United States > California > Torrance
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Torrance
#1 Business Hotel in Torrance
#2 Best Value Hotel in Torrance
#3 Romantic Hotel in Torrance
Price Range: $139 - $199 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Avita Suites 2.5*
Brand New All Suites Hotel, Modern contemporary decor, Pillowtop beds,100% Non Smoking, Business Center with Printer/Fax/Copy, Fitness Center, Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast. Welcome Gift, Fresh Baked Cookies, and Bottled Water upon check in. Room Amenities include 32"Sharp LCD with DirecTV HDTV, In Room KEYPR Tablets, Wet Bar with Refrigerator & Microwave, Large Desk with Ergonomic Chair, Sofa, Dual Line Speaker Phones, Free Wireless and Wired highspeed internet, MP3 Clock radio player, Bath&Body Works toiletries, 250 count Linens, and DVD Player. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Avita Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Avita Hotel Torrance