“great food”

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Elephant Bar Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 576 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I really enjoyed this restaurant. Great service and delicious .They have all the calories printed so since I am on a diet it was really helpful.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I live in the area near the Torrance Elephant Bar. I am not overwhelmed with the food they serve. Everything on the menu is a little too exotic for my taste. Most of the items on the menu are rather strange; I guess it is okay if you are looking for gourmet food. I think the prices are very high. Plus most days you have to wait a long time for a table and the parking lot is shared by other restaurants in addition to the Elephant Bar. The parking is very crowded unless you happen to arrive during a off time of the day. In addition, the restaurant is usually very, very noisy; the music is loud and you almost have to shout to people at your table in order to be heard.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had a 6:00 reservation on Father's Day, and when we checked in at that time, we were seated immediately. There were lots of people waiting both inside and out front, but Elephant Bar honors their reservations.Once we were seated, the server was prompt and courteous. Although the restaurant was very busy, there was no delay with our appetizers, drinks, and main courses. Moreover, our food was delicious! We will definitely dine at the Torrance Elephant Bar again.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

The servers were top-notch: very personable and attentive given the large size of our group. Their menu only contains two gluten-free options, though. I would have expected a restaurant of this caliber to be more up-to-speed on these types of issues. The meal I had, though, was wonderfully prepared and utterly delicious. Overall a great night.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

the food was good the menu could have more things to choose from

1  Thank pocahunter

Been to Elephant Bar Restaurant? Share your experiences!