“We loved this place, and so did our dog...”

Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #2 of 551 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 11, 2010

We loved this place, and so did our dog. Pet-friendly on the patio and they even brought him a bowl of water and some chicken breast. The chili wasn't vey good and I don't reccomend it, but the bacon-wrapped sirloin was excelent as was the orange peel chicken wok. The hummus trio was very good and so were the house beers. Normally I don't get excited about places like this and chain-like restaurants but this place was really, really good. And as far as places to eat out with pets, this place is by far my favorite.

There are newer reviews for Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed July 8, 2010

Went on a Saturday night, it was very noisy (we practically had to shout to each other across the table) and the food was just ok. I had the meatloaf and my wife had the Pot Roast, both were flavorless and served on a soggy pile of "mashed" potatoes. My kids didn't finsh their pizzas, which was a first for them. I still would suggest this resturant since maybe we just chose poorly in terms of our meals, but it wouldn't be my first choice the next time I'm back in the area.

1  Thank aperio
Reviewed April 6, 2010

Great place to take the family. Kids menu rocks and the outside dining is super.

Reviewed February 15, 2010

I must for dog fans. The restaurant is decorated with pictures of dogs. I've never seen a place like this before. Not only the atmosphere is great also the food is a reason to visit the Lazy Dog Cafe. You can order almost everything. Salads, soups, burgers, sandwiches, pizza, pasta, seafood, steaks, wok platters (my favorite) etc.
They also have a patio with a nice fire place. We don't have to talk about the service - It's great!

Reviewed November 6, 2009

Lazy Dog Cafe is a little different than the usual restaurant. First off, there are pictures of dogs all over the place. I am not a huge dog lover or anything, but the pictures are fun and interesting. The food is amazing. I have had pizza, salads, meatloaf, and an appetizer. Loved them all. The meatloaf was much better than I had imagined, and the pizza was amazing! Best of all, every time I have been there the staff has been excellent! Couldn't ask for better service.