“We love this place !”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Redondo Beach
“We love this place !”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I visit the Lazy Dog often. We usually sit at the bar, specially during football season. Love their Bloddy Mary's, the Wine List and their Mojitos. Hubby enjoys their beers - nice selection.
We have tried a variety of food and so far everything has been good. We love their Chicken Wings, Pizza's, Burgers, Fish n' Chips and their Sandwiches.
Staff is super nice - so yeah, we enjoy the Lazy Dog.

• Visited February 2014

Villach, Austria
“Nice place!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very nice place, typical american - crowded and with a positive atmosphere. Food Ok as well, but for my European taste a bit too strong (too much of spices and sauces). Great variety of food and drinks (beers!). Will go again to try some more things. Fair prices and excellent service.

• Visited February 2014
Torrance, California
“Friendly Wait Staff”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The staff at this place is GREAT, very helpful and friendly. I've enjoyed several dishes on their happy hour menu and have not been disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Surprise at the mall”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Visiting Los Angeles and went to the Del Amo shopping center in Torrance. On my way out I saw the Lazy Dog Cafe. I was on my own and just walked in and sat in the bar. Really great, quick service. The drinks were made really well and quickly. The menu was full of healthy food and even had a low-cal section. This may be typical in California, but not where I'm from in Missouri. The low-cal dish was very good and they didn't inflate the price as most do. (no cheese, no butter, no french fries....should be cheaper, right?)
A great atmosphere, great staff and plenty of tv to watch sports.

• Visited October 2013
Galena, Ohio
“Good Chow”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Like so many other places The Lazy Dog is big, airy, with a wide selection to appeal to a lot of tastes with some surprising items not on other menus. I had a classic burger with cole slaw rather than fries. The burger was just a burger, nothing out of the ordinary, but the slaw was really great. My wife got the Mahi-Mahi with Japanese cucumber salad, something different. Both she really enjoyed.

• Visited July 2013