We arrived from the UK via a fantastic dude ranch in Wyoming and a few days in Yellowstone National Park so the bar was high. Despite the extreme cool of an August Wednesday evening we had a warm reception and liked our simple but comfortable 2nd floor room with small balcony. Dinner in the fire-lit Tiburon Tavern was delicious and we gradually thawed out after a couple of glasses of delicious California wine. From there on in our visit got better and better and we enjoyed the hotel. Stylish overall with comfortable beds, good breakfasts, lovely sitting out areas when the sun came out, which it did by late morning, secluded and wind-protected swimming pool for afternoon sunshine, friendly service. We loved the fire-pits although the deck one was not lit and the downstairs one was always occupied. A great place to stay and visit the delights of San Francisco via ferry and Marin County by car. My only negative comment was that our 'breakfast included' deal was a little mean at $10 each for 2 especially as we were 3! But that did not mar our experience and will recommend the Lodge to friends visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Nestled. Across the spectacular San Francisco Bay, The Lodge at Tiburon is an easy, sublime escape from the noise of the city. Only steps away from the Bay docks, the hotel provides a quaint retreat nestled among the cafes, boutiques and galleries of Tiburon and is adorned with relaxing décor and an inviting ambiance. The Lodge at Tiburon offers quintessential Northern California living at its best, striving to offer a personalized experience tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from the complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program, including the I-pad wall. Gilchrist and Soames bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The on-property restaurant, Tiburon Tavern, serves a delicious selection of locally farmed elevated comfort cuisine. With two outdoor patios and two indoor fireplaces, Tiburon Tavern is the ideal place to relax and enjoy an evening with family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Tiburon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Tiburon Hotel Tiburon
- Larkspur Collection Tiburon
- Hotel Tiburon Larkspur Collection
- Tiburon Lodge