Stayed for 6 nights on holidays from Australia. Check is was simple and quick. Room was very large and beds were good. Quiet even though they were full to capacity. House cleaning was good. Breakfast at restaurant was yummy. No complaints at all. Lovely area. A very pleasant surprise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Nestled. Across the spectacular San Francisco Bay, The Lodge at Tiburon is an easy, sublime escape from the noise of the city. Only steps away from the Bay docks, the hotel provides a quaint retreat nestled among the cafes, boutiques and galleries of Tiburon and is adorned with relaxing décor and an inviting ambiance. The Lodge at Tiburon offers quintessential Northern California living at its best, striving to offer a personalized experience tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from the complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program, including the I-pad wall. Gilchrist and Soames bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The on-property restaurant, Tiburon Tavern, serves a delicious selection of locally farmed elevated comfort cuisine. With two outdoor patios and two indoor fireplaces, Tiburon Tavern is the ideal place to relax and enjoy an evening with family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Tiburon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Tiburon Hotel Tiburon
- Larkspur Collection Tiburon
- Hotel Tiburon Larkspur Collection
- Tiburon Lodge