Lowest prices for your stay
Breakfast included
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Robin B
San Mateo, California
Great getaway destination!
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 6, 2017
My husband and I took a last minute getaway and chose Waters Edge based on rate and reviews. It did not disappoint! The staff was lovely, quite friendly and catered to our every need. The room was very comfortable and clean and the added extras of a quite filing breakfast delivered to your room along with wine and appetizers in the evening made this WELL worth the price!
Date of stay: March 2017
Room Tip: Rooms near the back deck may be noisier. We were there on a very quiet (rainy) weekend and so...
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
Tripadvisor
$99
  • Algotels
View more hotels in Tiburon
All reviews angel island fire pit san francisco boutique hotel deck overlooking the bay small balcony hotel guests bagels complimentary wine hard boiled eggs restaurant next door fireplace logs luna skyline blu fog
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

This is our second time staying here. From the moment we stepped in the door, we felt welcomed. Greeted with a hand written note and a bottle of wine, we knew we made the right choice to come back. Lovely breakfast delivered to our room, all part of the stay. So convenient to the ferry, so if you want to go into San Francisco, no worries about driving or parking. Hope to come back every year!

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Carrie L
Reviewed February 25, 2017

5 Stars and then some!! I had read Tripadvisor reviews, but was still unsure of their pet policy, so I called the hotel directly. I spoke with Wendy who assured me that our 120lbs of love - "Mulligan" was most welcome to come and stay with us on our overnight getaway from The City. She gave me vivid descriptions of the available rooms and was very patient when I called back after conferring with my hubby, running by the descriptions again. I explained that our little get-away was to escape his work teaching and my constant work at the bar I own. Since both my hubby and I bartend we know what hospitality is and what it feels like, Wendy nailed it! Sadly I never got to meet her to thank her in person, but I know when I return I will make it a point to seek her out.
At arrival everything was just as she described, a lovely free wine and cheese reception in the lobby, a beautiful shared deck with a fire pit and commanding view of the bay and the city, and a wonderful and tastefully decorated room with a stocked fireplace.Everything was exceptionally clean and in working order. That goes for the shower too, which was large with plenty of hot streaming water and loads of fluffy white towels.I appreciated that instead of the tiny shampoo bottles that are a complete waste, the shower amenities were mounted on the wall with pump tops so I could use as much or as little as I wanted with no wasteful packaging. The bar soaps smelled of grapefruit and ginger - yum!
Our complimentary continental breakfast order was delivered at the right time, and our toasted bagels were still warm enough to melt the butter and cream cheese we slathered on them.
When I worked for the Ritz Carlton we were indoctrinated with the idea that the guest's comfort was the number 1 priority.Every member of their staff treated us like that was their mission; to those people I would like to say: "Mission Accomplished".

Room tip: Room 202 had two queen sized beds and a tiny deck that overlooked the street. We had no problems with street noise.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Parmsbuddy
Reviewed February 16, 2017

This reasonably priced hotel is right next door to the ferry boarding area and a number of good restaurants. So easy to walk to everything. We had one of the lowest priced rooms; it had a little balcony overlooking Sam's outdoor patio and the marina. The huge shared deck at the end of the hall was incredible: sweeping views, comfortable chairs and a chaise, with a fire pit. We loved the continental breakfast they brought to our room each morning. It and the evening wine and cheese are included in the room rate. Although Sam's restaurant was noisy during the day, all was quiet at night. John was awesome on the front desk, and all staff were nice and anxious to help. Suggestion: put a chest of drawers in the room, and drawers and cabinets in the bathroom.

Room tip: We liked the room overlooking the marina, but it was noisy during the day (quiet at night).
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank adoptsomekids
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

The room was quite and the view was spectacular. Bikes to ride was a nice touch. Hop on the ferry and your in the city for the day. I would stay there again. Sam's is right outside the front door. Again drinking coffee in the morning watching the boats come and go was priceless.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a few years ago and looked forward to returning. Even more enjoyable this time. So thoughtful to have a welcome back amenity waiting in my room. Top-notch staff, comfy and pristine rooms, yummy breakfast and ... now they serve warm freshly baked cookies every night. They're happy to pour another glass of wine or milk with the cookies. Wish I could have stayed longer. Genuinely warm ambiance. Can't wait for my next stay.