Waters Edge Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Sausalito(Sausalito)
  • Breakfast included
The Inn Above Tide(Sausalito)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Cavallo Point(Sausalito)
Tamalpais Motel(Mill Valley)
View Hotel
All reviewsangel islandfire pitwine and cheesesan franciscomain streetboutique hoteloverlooking the marinayacht clubwater viewsmall balconyeach morningshared deckrear deckferry serviceeach eveningsmall hotelbreakfast delivered
FilterAll languages
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed July 7, 2005

Having just spent a week at The Water's Edge in picturesque Tiburon, California I felt as though I was in one of the intimate boutique hotels of Europe. With San Francisco Bay just outside our window and a marina at our feet, I could just as easily been looking at gondolas in Venice and the Grand Canal for the ambiance.
Generously sized rooms, comfortable accommodations and spotless service met our every need. Add to that a free breakfast served in our room or on our private deck and wine and cheese in the afternoon and you have the makings of a restful time in sight of the bustle of San Francisco. If you're loking for a way to combine a "city" stay with a "country" feel, the Water's Edge is the answer.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 2, 2005

My stay at the Waters Edge was the getaway I needed.
The staff only helped in bringing me the peace and calm I was looking for.
Thanks for the hidden Oasis on the Bay.
Todd-

1  Thank Todd C
San Jose, CA
Reviewed April 11, 2005

it's a clean bed in a clean room. period.

• Stayed: February 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 31, 2004

We stayed at the Water's Edge from Oct. 24-28. This hotel had nice accomodations, but I felt the luxury boutique title is a little strong for this hotel. The rooms were stylish but quite small. The bathrooms were very standard with white walls, white tile and white fixtures. No art, no color and no flavor. Did not match the rest of the hotel. Comfortable beds and linens.

One incident and the apparent apathy about it is the main reason for the 3* rating (otherwise I would have gone 4*).Our room was sold to us with a complimentary bottle of wine. It was supposed to be in our rooms (our party had 2 rooms) upon arrival. Neither had the bottle of wine. After 2 requests to the front desk, nothing was ever delivered. I was not going to belabor the point for a $10 bottle of wine. But the people at the front desk did not seemed to concerned with the problem.

The complimentary continental breakfast was nice and always timely. The free wine and appetizer happy hour was mediocre and after the first night, we did not make it a point to return to the hotel for it.

Overall an average accomodation.

5  Thank mncmyk
Reviewed February 9, 2004

What a true romantic place! This has to be one of my favorite boutique hotels ever! All we had to do is take the ferry over from San Francisco and Waters Edge is right on the dock, surrounded by great restaurants and the cutest boutiques! The best part is that we got our breakfast served in the room! I would recommend it to anyone who needs to get away and who wants to feel energized.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member