If you care about your safety, don't go there!
People entered into our room in the middle of the night while we were sleeping!!!!!
No lock at the door, no safety guard, any key can open any room....and the staff is rude!
I have been so scared that I didn't sleep the hole night ...
I will never go there again.
I certainly don't recommend this hotel, specially to people like me who have a family...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Palm Springs, CA is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is close to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP), Coachella Music Festival, Agua Caliente Casino, PGA West Golf Course and other LPGA and PGA top rated golf courses, Palm Springs Convention Center, Big League Dreams Sports Park, Desert Oasis, Aerial Tramway, Coachella Valley and the Palm Springs Air Museum Red Roof Thousand Palms features free WiFi, an outdoor heated pool and hot tub, coin laundry facility, a microwave and refrigerator in select rooms, please inquire. Enjoy our complimentary coffee-house style coffee, tea and free continental breakfast in the Lobby. One well-behaved per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Palm Springs - Thousand Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Palm Springs - 1000 Palms
- Red Roof Inn Palm Springs - Thousand Palms Hotel Thousand Palms
- Red Roof Inn Thousand Palms
- Thousand Palms Red Roof Inn