Motel 6 Thousand Palms CA
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Westin Mission Hills Villas(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
$214
$169
  • Pool
Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
$266
$212
Westin.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
Marriott
Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
Marriott
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$123
$98
$110
Homewood
Courtyard Palm Desert(Palm Desert)
$123
$99
Residence Inn Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$109
$188
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2011

It started out ok, the man behind the desk was very personable and kept me chatting with him all through the check in process, he quoted me $72 after tax then realized rates were cheaper than he had originally quoted. Being 11:15pm my wife, 3yr old, and I were ready to hit the hay. We grabbed our stuff and went to our room, when I opened the door the first thing I noticed was that the beds looked as if someone had just gotten out of them, then I saw a dirty towel on the floor, and then the cigarette smell in a non-smoking room as well as trash on the floor. I immediately went back to the front desk and asked for a different room, he apologized but acted as if this happened every so often. We finally got to bed then got woken at 2 am by a security guard at the door, I stumble out of bed thinking did I park in a resticted spot? is my car ok? What is going on? When I answered the door a small Hispanic security guard said "Diz u order an extra towel?" I didn't even answer, I just closed the door. This was a seriously ridiculous night, I really can't believe that a place like this stays in business.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank adrielodell
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I have stayed at this property before. It's a basic RRI that was comfortable, while also showing a bit of its age and reflecting the price charged. The room was fine and functional, though the tub was "patched" and the bed a little tired. Single serving packets of shampoo and soap have replaced the little bottles - first time I'd seen that anywhere. The pool and spa looked inviting but it was rather late and the wind was pretty strong. Hotel check-in/out was friendly and efficient. There was plenty of parking with good lighting. Breakfast coffee and packaged muffins were available. Caution on the default room safe charge - you need to request removal at check out. There are many amenities in the immediate (walking distance) area - fast food, bar, restaurant, gas... even a bike store - but this is essentially just a small cluster of exit civilization off I-10. All-in-all, it represented a good value for me and I would return there easily.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank TouristThruLife
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I made the reservation and then saw the reviews on Travel advisor so I was on guard. The hotel was very nice, clean and comfortable. A good value for the money and I would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2011

Stayed @ this Inn from 4/15/11-4/17/11. Booked a Two Queen Beds Room for a total of $320.74 USD.

Stayed in Room #128, located next to the pool. Upon arrival, there was a beehive (along with bees flying around the pool area) situated over one of the guest rooms north of the swimming pool. Both lights over the two queen beds were not working. The towels were dirty. Called to get a new one, and that one was dirty as well. Finally on the third try, I got a clean towel. The pillowcase was dirty. No hair dryer available. This place advertised "Free Wireless Internet (WiFi)" but it is virtually nonexistence. The signal was extremely weak & when I attempted to connect to their network, it did not work.

There are only a few good things I can say about this stay. The location is very close to Empire Polo Club in Indio. Check in is at 3pm but was able to check in earlier. Free breakfast (orange juice, tea, coffee, small pastries and muffins).

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cuetxpie
Reviewed April 16, 2011

I have stayed at all types of hotels, and with that in consideration I am not comparing this hotel to Luxury hotel. I will keep this short and sweet. The room was dirty, and cigarette holes burned in the comforter. The best part was that the lock to enter my room didn’t function (it was always unlocked). I ended up keeping valuables in my car while I wasn’t in the room. I would only recommend this hotel if you get a steal of a deal, and just need a place to rest. I will not be going back.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business