“Good food”
Review of Penfolds Cafe

Penfolds Cafe
Ranked #15 of 421 Restaurants in Temecula
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Very friendly staff. Food was very good, portions were large. Wait time on a Sunday was under 10 minutes, popular place in town.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Food was yummy, I had the breakfast burrito it was delish. both my sons had the Mess. it was a huge breakfast with everything and hten a huge helping of Biscuits and gravy.. my daughter in law had the eggs and sausage breqakfast.. all of our food was just yummy. for sure try this one out.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were in town for a wedding and stayed at the Embassy Suites. The breakfast there looked ok, so we decided to find a place that reviewed well. We picked this place based on the variety and bakery. My wife and friend had the granola French toast and I had the Machaca. They loved the French toast, a little crunchy and different from normal French toast. The Machaca (shredded beef and eggs) was served with tortilla shells and salsa. It was very good too. The service was also excellent.

1  Thank Raymond A
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend were in Temecula visiting a local winery. We stopped at Penfold's Cafe because he had been in town before for business & remembered the restaurant fondly. The atmosphere was great & so was the good & service. I unknowingly forgot my sunglasses until we reached La Jolla. I called the restaurant & our waitress set then aside. The owner called me later & mailed them to PA free of charge. I offered to pay for shipping. He didn't accept & just said "we appreciate your business". What a great business owner. That makes this place top notch in my book!

1  Thank Coolbreezz
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We are Temecula resident's (27 years).. We know the restaurants that have kept up a standard. GREAT food & GREAT service!!!This restaurant has never let us down. Fair prices!