“Everything I expected and more.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country

Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Huntington Beach, Ca
“Everything I expected and more.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

I expected a large commfortable room, a pleasant competent staff, a nice pool, a fitness center, a managers reception party, and a free breakfast. I got all of that and more. The breakfast is restaurant quality, and best of all this hotel employs American youths. I remember, before the "invasion", that youths had plenty of jobs to do to earn money for their needs and wants and there are not many businesses in Southern California that will employ them any more (In-N-Out in Huntington Beach is another but that is for another review) and I am always happy to recognize a company that supports our youths

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Greg R, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here at our property. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Jarrettsville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

When I am in town on business a couple of times a year I always try to stay at the Embassy Suites Temecula. Great service, clean rooms, nice evening reception and breakfast, and fair price. I even got to use the pool and hot tub during my latest visit and they were in great condition.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Warren, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Temecula, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

We really enjoyed the Embassy Suites in Temecula. My boyfriend and I had come out for a wedding. The hotel is only 7 miles away from the vineyards so it's an easy cab ride or drive. The hotel concierge was very helpful in getting us a cab to pick us up. The hotel room was very clean, comfortable, and spacious. We wish we could have stayed longer!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Greg R, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thank you for your review Anne. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Las Vegas, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

AC did not work properly from the start. Hotel sold out, and no other rooms were available for me to move to when I was able. I was there for my son's wedding and this was the last thing I needed to deal with. Staff was pleasant, sent up a fan, but it was still difficult to sleep on any given "Hot August Night."

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Greg R, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced and I will be addressing the issue with the appropriate management. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Wonderful venue; large property; great amenities; large pool; Great evening reception! The wait staff are very helpful and polite. The breakfast has not only a buffet style, but also cook-to-order omelets, as well. The hotel has been there a while, but it is well maintained.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

David, thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Honolulu, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Close in and handy to everything. Breakfast is good, evening manager reception food has good downhill over the last few years. Not worth attending accept for a free beer or glass of wine before going out. Rooms are spacious but cloth furniture and carpets are getting pretty worn and badly in need of cleaning/replacement. Thus its rating is not as good as it was a few years ago, and not quite up to the Hilton standard or prices charged. Ease of Parking, security, and free internet a plus. Cleanliness and bed quality average for price.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review, we hope to have you stay with us again soon.
Menifee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

My family lives ten minutes away from this hotel but recently we had guests in from Texas. They wanted to see wine country and spend time with us so I recommended a stay at our favorite hotel chain Embassy Suites.
I cannot express how embarrassing it was to my family to bring our friends here.
First of all the rooms are tiny, they are hardly a suite. I don't know when this building was built but it was the worse layout I've ever seen. We stayed in room 235. The doors between the bathroom and the bedroom are the old fashioned slider door style and they were off the track so our family had to use the bathroom with the door half open. No privacy at all. Same for the bedroom door, the door wouldn't slide all the way closed so again no privacy.
The worse part of our stay was that our room was not provided a "do not disturb sign" for our door. We didn't think it necessary to ask for one since we planned to wake up by 9am to get the breakfast.....
Boy were we wrong!! At 7:30am one of the house keepers banged on the door, woke up our children and made them cry they were frightened because she opened the door and walked in on us all sleeping. My husband was exhausted and needed those extra 2 hours of sleep.
The only positive part of our stay was the friendly and attentive bar tender at the manager reception. Other than that we will not be bringing any more out of town guests here nor will we return. We are Hilton Honors members and plan to call them and let them know about this awful experience. This place is awful.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Greg R, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Anna, first I would like to apologize for the experience that you had with us during your stay here at our property. That is definitely not the type of service that we strive for. I will be addressing these matters with my management team immediately. If there is anything I can do for you going forward, please let me know.

Travelers are raving about these Temecula hotels