Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
“Vacation”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Overall experience was good, the location is wonderful The hotel is walking distance to the Old Temecula. I received great service at the front desk. My only complaint is the ice bucket and coffee cups being dirty. I have stayed at numerous hotels in Murrieta and Temecula and the pool is one of the best pools. There is plenty of parking, and it is really nice that a Marie Calendars is right next door. The breakfast is pretty good, the chef is there to make omelets, and there is plenty of different options to choose for breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Carla C
ESTemecula, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Traveler,

We are thrilled that your guest experience was good and we look forward to the opportunity to make it outstanding next time. Thank you for your recognition of our guest services team; they are shining stars that are eager to please. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping team so they may be aware of the issues that affected your visit. Again, thank you for taking the time; we hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Ben Kulak

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Long Island City, New York
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Spouse and I had pleasant two-day stay here, after driving down from Palmdale. We drove to the far eastern end of Wine Country, and drove back, stopping at several places at random.

Hotel was okay, not great (this used to be a Doubletree - those properties always seem quirky.) Our room, a corner, was 196 steps from the elevator - I counted - but this was spouse's choice as he asked for a corner room. Beware what you ask for. Water was hot, drains were clear, bed was comfortable, TV had good choice of stations.

Breakfast is included for all in price of room: cooked-to-order eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. Manager's evening reception provides indifferent beer, wine, and mixed drinks. Snacks are potato chips, taco chips, and sometimes, cheese bits.

Room Tip: Ask how far room is from elevator. Also, some rooms overlook pool, others, the parking lot. Make y...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
ESTemecula, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Mbeth1403,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent visit. We appreciate the opportunity to have been your hotel of choice while traveling to Temecula and are glad that you had a pleasant stay. Perhaps on your next visit, a pool-view suite will provide the same guest experience without the added exercise. See you on your next visit to wine country.

Duarte, California
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My sister and I were there for a meeting all day. Took advantage of a free drink and went out for dinner. Came back and hit the hot tub. The pool was too cold for us in mid March. The beds were the best we had slept in. Breakfast was good but they were really busy. We enjoyed our one night away from home.

Room Tip: If you have good hearing, get a room not on the side away from the traffic noise.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
ClaudiaT607,

Thank you for rating us with a 5 star review. I'm very glad that even though you were here on business that you were able to enjoy our evening reception and hot tub to relax and unwind. Perhaps your next trip will be for all for fun and you can experience more of the Temecula Wine Region and other attractions. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Modesto, California
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

The price was right so we booked here even though our activities were over at the coast. Service was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was the usual made-to-order with plenty of options.

It's not the typical atrium in the middle. There are rooms on both sides of the hallway. The pool and spa (which the kids enjoyed) is outside.

The rooms were clean with wear showing. Walls were relatively thin. Heard snoring next door and muffled conversation. If I was only staying one night, I'd choose elsewhere. But, for the budget-conscious for several nights, I think it was worth it.

• Stayed March 2013
Brian S,

We appreciate you taking time to share feedback from your last visit. Thank you for the kind comments regarding our team members, they are the best in the business. I'm very glad that your guest experience exceeded your expectations and we look forward to our next opportunity to be of service to you during your travels to Temecula.

Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed March 22, 2013

If you are staying in Temecula, this is the place. The rooms are very nice. Cool furniture and quiet. Also, my room had a patio which was really nice for a quiet dinner. Very close to the wine region.

Room Tip: Get a room with a patio!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Kuwells,

Thank you for your kind comments and 5 star review regarding your visit. I'm very glad that your guest experience exceeded your expectations. We look forward to being of service to you during your future travels to Temecula.

Irvine, Calif.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I spent one night in the hotel. The hotel is in an excellent location. It has a nice choice of restaurants directly across the street. The thing that I liked most about the hotel is that it was quiet. Even with the hotel being busy (and being along a busy highway), I didn't hear people in the rooms around me or in the hallway. That is a huge plus for me and is the reason why I would stay at this hotel again. The reason that I am unable to rate the hotel any higher is because it needs a good professional cleaning. The hallways (and I went down several) look as though they have not been vacuumed in months. Even the elevators could use a good sweeping. The furniture in the room that I stayed in was covered with dust and the floors in the bathroom area needed sweeping and mopping. I will most likely give this hotel a second chance in the future. If my second stay is a different experience, I will update my review.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Serenity71
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel, and we appreciate the kind words regarding our location and the guest suites. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with cleanliness of our corridors. Guest comfort is our top priority and we regret you did not experience this. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you when your travels bring you back to Temecula,

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Spent only one night here before we went to the Safari Park. The staff was super friendly and we enjoyed our stay and would certainly return. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast was great. The location is close to the freeway and Old Town.
The pool was a bit dirty, but that's really our only complaint. It wasn't really warm enough to swim anyway and the pool wasn't heated enough.
I always appreciate the suite rooms with a separate television room.
Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Banshee123,

We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback from your recent visit. We are thrilled for the chance to be your gracious host on your vacation. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the cleanliness of the pool. I have alerted our engineering team as to your concerns and they have committed to ensuring this does not happen again. Hopefully we can continue to be your hotel of choice while traveling to Temecula.