All reviews pancake machine old town room was clean would stay again yogurt managers reception stayed for nights water pressure wine country up to date first floor a great stay great room mini fridge business trip early check omelet
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is pretty close to everything. All the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful. My room was very clean I had a couch and all the amenities including coffee maker. The breakfast bar was awesome, lots of choices. When I come back to do a wine tour in Temecula I will stay here again. They even have a shuttle which will take you to some of the wineries.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Thank you for your recent stay here with us. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your time here and very happy to hear you will return.

Reviewed February 13, 2019

We had a room facing the quiet side, which was great. We were on the first floor, close to the breakfast area. The room was very clean and was serviced daily. Plenty of mirrors, and space. The room included a refrigerator and microwave, which was a plus. The only downside was the night before check out I could smell Marijuana in our hallway and the morning of check out the smell was more intense as to smell our room when we opened our door. I informed the front desk and was told that they would notify housekeeping . This hotel has signs that it is a 100% smoke free property.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2019

I stayed there over the weekend for a soccer tournament. The hotel is very clean and the service truly friendly. The rooms where big enough for us (three) and really clean. The breakfast was outstanding. Everything from omelet, sausage, ... and even a pancake machine. How amazing is that. And the best was that the breakfast area was really clean even so that there were kids all over the place. Normally the bf area turns into a big mess after the first hour but not this one.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Thank you for staying here with us for your tournament.. I am so pleased to see that you were comfortable during your stay and enjoyed our breakfast. Hopefully soccer brings you our way again!

Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

The rooms are dates and could use some renovation. The shower has some serious water pressure not water conserving at all. The bed was comfortable, even the pull out couch was comfy! Staff was friendly and the breakfast in the morning was excellent!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Thank you for staying here with us, I am so pleased to see you found our breakfast excellent!

Reviewed January 21, 2019

This property is getting a bit dated. But that won't stop you from having a great stay! I enjoyed my one night stay in a King room. The staff were fantastic and the location is quite convenient to the freeway too!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2019

Thank you for choosing our hotel. I am very glad to see that you had a nice stay here with us.