A quick overnight trip to Temecula with friends that chose this property. Stayed one night that was apparently sold out thus making the rate quite high for a Holiday Inn Express. It was clean and had friendly staff. The room was decent but average. The complimentary breakfast was adequate but not made-to-order.
Some rooms face the adjacent freeway. If you are sensitive to noise, ask for a room facing away from the freeway.
Frankly, it was way over priced (+$200) for an average "economy" room, a marginal breakfast, with freeway noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! Enjoy our newly renovated hotel offers 90 tastefully decorated 'deluxe' and 'work zone' rooms, providing the highest quality standard for you. Affordable, excellence and convenient whether you travel for business, leisure or extended stay. Our great value truly compliments your simple needs. Our interior corridor hotel has a smoke free policy. Enjoy our complimentary deluxe breakfast to start your day, featuring cinnamon rolls, egg, bacon, sausages, biscuit & gravy and much more. Free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel. Save your cellular minutes! Your guestroom has free local calls. In room coffee maker enjoy the convenience of a fresh cup of coffee without leaving your guestroom. Most of the rooms equipped with 37 flat screen TV with Premium channels, free HBO. Refrigerator, microwave and large work desk. Let us turn your ordinary hotel experience into an extraordinary one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, IHG, Expedia, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Temecula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Temecula Hotel Temecula
- Holiday Inn Temecula
- Temecula Holiday Inn Express