Clean and remodeled. Beds are way too hard, like sleeping on a cement block that has a sheet thrown over it. Can hear a lot of freeway noise, but that would be the same for any hotel located on Jefferson Ave. Adequate breakfast. Small, rectangular heated pool, but good enough for young kids. Pool tile has some freeway grime around the edges, needs to be scrubbed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! Enjoy our newly renovated hotel offers 90 tastefully decorated 'deluxe' and 'work zone' rooms, providing the highest quality standard for you. Affordable, excellence and convenient whether you travel for business, leisure or extended stay. Our great value truly compliments your simple needs. Our interior corridor hotel has a smoke free policy. Enjoy our complimentary deluxe breakfast to start your day, featuring cinnamon rolls, egg, bacon, sausages, biscuit & gravy and much more. Free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel. Save your cellular minutes! Your guestroom has free local calls. In room coffee maker enjoy the convenience of a fresh cup of coffee without leaving your guestroom. Most of the rooms equipped with 37 flat screen TV with Premium channels, free HBO. Refrigerator, microwave and large work desk. Let us turn your ordinary hotel experience into an extraordinary one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Temecula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Temecula Hotel Temecula
- Holiday Inn Temecula
- Temecula Holiday Inn Express