“Nice Stay”

Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Holiday Inn Express in the US is of a much higher standard than in the UK. They are a full hotel and often have a pool and hot tub. The hotel in Temecula wasn't cheap ($139++) but was clean and spacious. The outdoor hot tub was a delight. The simple cooked breakfast was ample and my stay very enjoyable. It's just a 2 minute drive to the Old Town

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Kunal K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your response and sharing your appreciation of our brand and hotel's quality. We are delighted to know that you had a good time here and were able to enjoy our services, amenities and convenience.
Hope to see you again in the future and until then,

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This property was very clean. The desk girls were exceedingly helpful. It is close to many restraunts. Good price & value.
It was simply a great experience and we'll be staying here again next February!!!

Room Tip: Avoid room 222. It is next to the work out room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kunal K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

We are delighted that you had a great time in Temecula and that our staff was able to assist you in making your trip memorable! We strive to offer great value with clean, quality accommodations and are glad you had the experience we aimed for.
It will be our pleasure to have you visit again in February and until then,

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Best hotel in the temecula area! Close to old town and not far from the wineries. Front desk staff is very nice and professional. Danielle was the girl who helped us and she was very personable and took the time to give us hints to the best places in town. All in all I am very pleased with my visit and would definitely return!

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the side opposite the freeway if you are a very light sleeper. I could barely hearba...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sally S
Kunal K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

We are so happy to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in Temecula. It is also great to know that we could help make things that much better for you with our concierge services and our staff will only take your feedback as an encouragement to offer more knowledge and experience about Temecula.
Thank you once again and we hope to see you in the near future.

Until then, Happy Travels!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I tend to not stay at Holiday Inn's because I view them as typically outdated, run down, etc. This property was not the case at all. It was brand new, very modern and up to date.
On top of this, we asked the front staff where we should go for dinner and the front desk clerk was more than accomodating for us girls. He recommended this Italian place in a strip mall and a first we were leary but this retaurant was a grand slam!
The customer service at this hotel was exceptional and the breakfast was included in the stay.They offered a wide range of breakfast items from healthy to bad for you.
I did use the workout room which was very tiny about the size of a bathroom, however, the equipment was new and I was able to work out.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback. We are thrilled to know that our restaurant recommendation worked for you (Gourmet Italia). There is so much more that Temecula has to offer in dining, entertainment and wineries and we hope to see you again when you can try out much more....
We are constantly improvising on guest experience through our amenities and facilities and your feedback encourages us to continue that approach.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I just want to express how pleased I was with the customer service level of your staff. My stay at your hotel was stellar. The staff greeted me each time I walked in and out. They offered their assistance each time as well. It really made my stay pleasurable. Being 2000 miles away from home on business is not always fun and staying at a hotel like yours made my trip worriless.

I want to brag specifically on one employee. When I arrived at 1:30am Monday morning, Kevin was the front desk rep. I proceed to check in and expressed how tired I was from my flight. He was very sympathetic and let me know that if he could help me in anyway possible to let him know. When I got to my room, I realized that my cell phone charger was not working and my cell phone was dead. I proceeded to go back downstairs to get directions to the nearest Wal-Mart to buy a charger. While explaining my situation to Kevin, he went out of his way and saved me a trip to the store at 2:30am. I was very excited because my next day began at 5am. Kevin had improvised and provided me with a personal charger to my phone. It saved me a trip at 2:30am and money because he allowed me to use it all week. Not once did he bother to ask for it back and when I returned it this morning, he told me he was glad to save me a trip and money.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Kunal K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your generous feedback! Our team is overjoyed and is more motivated than ever to continue providing the personal service that you experienced.
Our staff is trained to take care of all possible needs and is always encouraged to step out of their routine to serve our guests. We value your feedback that helps us continue our progress on the quality and service front and look forward to your future stay!

Happy travels,

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Have stayed at many holiday inns and this one was one of the worst. Older hotel that needs major updating. Loud ac units as well. Price was good though. Very much looked forward to a bath after dinner for my son and found out there was no hot water and there was issues with their boiler. I know it's out of their hands just sucks we weren't compensated for that. Noticed plumber vans parked but never thought anything of it. Maybe boiler had issues earlier and wasn't mentioned.

• Stayed: January 2013
Kunal K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thanks for your feedback.
We had an issue with the boiler for 2 hours and had it working right after that. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused during that period and will be happy to compensate you if you can contact us on hinntemecula@alpsgroupinc.com

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Waher and dryer was a nice surprise. Bed not as comfortable as other Holiday Inns, nor the pillows. Nice price via Priceline. Nice sack breakfast if you you don't have time to have the free breakfast.

Room Tip: Close to traffic, ask for room away from highway
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Kunal K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Greetings Diana!

Thanks for your feedback during your stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Temecula. We are glad you enjoyed the convenience of our location and amenities. We are sorry that the bed and pillows were not suited to your comfort but we are also happy to update you that IHG will be upgrading these features this year itself.

We appreciate your feedback and are here to serve your needs in Temecula.