Best Western Country Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$155
$187
$169
EmbassySuites.com
$79
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$85
La Quinta
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$139
$132
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$81
HIExpress.com
$109
SpringHill Suites
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$206
TripAdvisor
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$259
All reviewsbest westernsold townwine countryhot itemsan overnight staybed was comfortablewaffle makerhot breakfastrooms are cleanconvenient locationroom was largehotel roomtemecula areaeasy accessthe breakfast areafront desk stafffree breakfast
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here the night before the Run For Your Lives 5K run at Vail Lake Resort. Good thing we made reservations ahead of time, as there was a SOLD OUT sign in the window as we walked up to get our key.

It was clean, and had a lot of room; we could've squeezed in two more runners if we had wanted to.

And I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of stuff included in the room - mini fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, TV, free wi-fi, breakfast in the morning (perfect for fueling up before running away from zombies.)

We were only here for one night, and maybe this place isn't as fancy as others in Temecula, but you get a lot of stuff for your money.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights at the end of October when we came to Temecula to do some wine tasting. The location is very convenient to get to wine country, it's maybe 7 or 8 miles away. It's also located within a short driving distance of old town. We had room 218 and it was quiet and clean. It included a refridgerator, microwave, a king bed, wireless internet and a bathroom. There was also a hair dryer, iron, and ironing board. Everything needed for a quick get away. The front staff was helpful and kind and check-in was a breeze. They even recommended some restaurants. Breakfast was included and was your standard continental breakfast and also included hot waffles. All in all, this was a great jumping off point for our wine country tour and a clean and comfortable place to sleep. For the price, we'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Let's face it for $50 a night you are no expecting the Hilton. The room was a little on the small side as was the pool but both were clean and neat. The bathroom was very clean. The motel is very convenient to the Temecula Wine Country trail, Old Town Temecula and I-15. The staff was very friendly when we checked in and again at breakfast. The breakfast was fine. There were boiled eggs, cereal, bagels, toast, a waffle maker and of course juice and coffee and fresh fruit. We were happy with the whole experience. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Randyclements
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stayed at this small, older Best Western because it was close to an appointment we had in Temecula. We are from Washington state and had no idea of the area. It was unexpectedly quiet, clean and pleasant! It was what I call a 'budget' stop and we really feel we got a great deal. They gave us the AAA rate, it came with a good breakfast and complimentary water in the room (which you need in Calif) and answered all the questions we had at the desk. The staff was really nice and we talked to each shift with all our questions. The pool and spa were small but very nice, the rooms clean and quiet. The doors opened to the outside which is always a worry but this was quite normal here.

Room Tip: choose the top floor if you can-there are only two levels.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My Friends and their family were planning on staying at the Best Western (upon my suggestion since I had used this hotel a few times before) in Temecula for a Wedding and Wine tasting weekend. When checking out the other hotels in the area, months before our stay, we found a better deal. She immediately called Best Western and cancelled our reservation. I know this because she had called me before and after talking to Best Western (I had even asked her did you cancel and she told me 'yes, she had just got off the phone with them'. Then we made the reservation at the Springhill Suites (great place-stay there instead). Best Western wound up charging her anyway, so she called them only to be told that when he talked to his employee he was told that she had not called. He said he believed his employee and that someone was lying (meaning my friend). So Best Western employee lies because they screw up and my friend is stuck with a $256.00 charge. She couldnt find her confirmation number and at the time of cancelling this reservation she had also had asked for an email confirming the cancellation but was told they were unable to do that. I will no longer stay at the Best Western in Temecula while visiting my daughter. And, like I mentioned before stay at the Springhill Suites instead. Customer Service is Much better and so is their hotel at pretty much the same cost.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends