“Temecula Creek Inn” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Corona del Mar, California
“Temecula Creek Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

The hotel sits on a large serene green grassy piece of land. There is a golf course that has mature trees and looks like it is kept up nicely. Our room (I think all of the rooms) face the golf course. The rooms are spacious with either a balcony or patio. The bathroom is nice with a shower, double sink, and separate commode area. The bed was very comfortable. The room was quiet. It was about a 15 minute drive from the winery's. The restaurant had yummy food selections and tasted even better! We will definitely return!!
There is a pool and Jacuzzi on the premise.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
  • Korean first
Coronado, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Fantastic first class experience at this hotel!!! The rooms, the views the peaceful setting with waterfall beautiful trees fantastic view of the landscape!!! Superb service wonderful restaurant with delicious food generous portions most enjoyable relaxing setting! We had the best time here you will love it here! Didn't want to go home!!!

Room Tip: Top floor corner room above waterfalls!!! Fantastic!!!

San Clemente
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

You will love the "new" prettier better Temecula Creek Inn...it has been totally redone from updated rooms, to a beautiful restaurant to new outdoor furniture...and the golf was great too....course was in top condition in mid-July! We did the hot air balloon ride...very well done!

Room Tip: Bring your IPOD...no music channels on TV but there is a great dock for your own playlist.

Northridge
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

The fridge was leaking and we notified the front desk. The repair person came and stated the fridge was fixed. My husband put wines,cheeses, fruits, and my medication which needs to be kept cold in the fridge based on the good faith that the repair person stated it was fixed. Over $150.00 worth of cheese was spoiled and my $365.00 medication went bad. I was so dizzy, nauseated from not having my medication and ill I requested a hour later check out, I was told absolutely not and then a staff member at 12:30 (check out time is 12) banged on the door and asked me to leave and check out. I was forced to end my trip earlier and it ruined my birthday weekend! My husband gets one weekend a year off and due to the negligence of their staff it was ruined and I was very ill in a car for a 3 hour car ride! The woman at the front desk offered me a $30.00 credit for the issue with the fridge, but $30.00 was in no way shape or form a solution to the anguish this hotel caused me!

• 3 of 5 bubbles

3 Thank Felicia Marie P
John G, Director of Rooms at Temecula Creek Inn, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
I would like to apologize for your unpleasant stay. Having inconvenienced you and affected your stay so negatively is by no means the distinct, personalized service by strive to provide to our guests at Temecula Creek Inn. I would like to make sure that negative experiences such as those that you encountered never happen again in the future. Therefore, please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss your stay further.

mmcmillin@jcresorts.com
951 694 1000
Santa Ana, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Loved this place. Would totally recomend this place. Great rooms and views. Can't wait to go back! Great golfing experience and the wedding venue was absolutely stunning. Great job to all staff that works there!

Christine S-

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. We will see you next time!

Redondo Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

We loved this beautiful and peaceful hotel resort.. it was the best of the trip to Temecula. Very greeny, open, lot of trees, everything's spread out and open, food is superb, and friendly staff. We love to go back soon!

Room Tip: Ask for end unit with private patio. We very much enjoyed the room.

Las Vegas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I cannot stress enough that this is not the place to stay. We had a roach in our room. The phone never worked and they never fixed it. The overcharged me on my bill and I've been trying to contact them for 3 days. No answer. My family stayed here for our wedding and it was a horrible experience. I wanted to surprise my fiancé and stay here on our wedding night and I failed. We stood in line for an our to check in. Just and absolutely horrible experience. Stay at South Coast Winery. The prices are the same and the service is better. Again, I'm still trying to contact them for my overcharge. HORRIBLE SERVICE.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Queenof3kings
I would like to apologize for your unpleasant stay. Our goal at Temecula Creek Inn is to provide fast, efficient, and friendly service. I believe we failed you. Please contact me directly so I can personally resolve the billing issue that you experienced at your soonest convenience.

mmcmillin@jcresorts.com