“Golf was great - but.....”
Review of Temecula Creek Inn

Temecula Creek Inn
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Went on a golf weekend here...Course was in great shape and beautiful... Reasonable twilight rates too...However, the room we had was not up to par. Quite outdated, screen on the sliding glass door was completely ripped, and the shower when your turned it on sounded like a freight train coming through as well as the water temp changed by itself. My advice, play here, don't stay here...

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ck3mills
m_steiner1, Director of Operations at Temecula Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Temecula Creek Inn, we appreciate the feedback and the opprtunity to improve. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the Golf Course, our groudskeepers work hard to keep it in great shape! But, I am sorry to hear your guest room was not up to par. I would love the opportunity to discuss your stay further, please feel free to contact me at msteiner@jcresorts.com or 951-506-1761.

Best wishes,
Michelle Steiner
Director of Operations

There are newer reviews for Temecula Creek Inn

Reviewed June 6, 2011

We are looking forward to staying here again to hopefully enjoy the golfing and spa. Our only complaint was problems with our room key working intermittently. The property is lovely, charming and well maintained with a rustic feel. The Champagne Sunday brunch is fabulous, one of the best I've ever been too and I love unlimited champagne. The service at the restaurant and front desk was excellent. The room was large, nice balcony and very comfortable, parking is free and next to the rooms. Overall I thought the Inn was very welcoming, clean, friendly, relaxing and a great place to spend time after a day of wine tasting.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
m_steiner1, Director of Operations at Temecula Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2011

Thank you for sharing your experience at Temecula Creek Inn. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on the challenges you had with your room key to the appropriate Department Manager.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

My wife and I stayed here on the golf package, and everything was perfect, the room, view from the room and the golf. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for posting about your recent stay on our Golf Package. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your feedback with our staff.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

The hotel is overpriced for the value received. The front desk staff is very unprofessional. Their onsite restaurant is okay but they are overly proud of the food and it is reflected in the price. The beds were hard as bricks, the walls were thin. For nearly $300/night, it's not worth it. The food is good enough for what is essentially a glorified coffee shop setting, but certainly not worth the prices they charge.

Oh, and I'm not exactly sure if they change out the guest bathrobes all the time. I found several long dark hairs inside one of the robes and a dark smear on the inside of the robe as well. Needless to say, we chose not to avail ourselves of this particular "amenity".

That said, the golf at $80 per person for hotel guests is good. They have 3 nine's to choose from, Stone, Mountain and Creek. Very fun, very playable resort courses.

I doubt we'll be back until they can either upgrade their hotel, or bring their pricing more in line with the quality of the accommodations.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced at Temecula Creek Inn. Please be assured it is our goal for every guest to receive exceptional service and a comfortable, welcoming environment. I have shared your experience with the appropriate department managers and we have taken immediate corrective measures to ensure others do not have the same experience in future. I would love the oppurtunity to discuss your stay personally.

Best wishes,
Michelle Steiner
951-506-1761

Reviewed May 26, 2011

We booked the Golf Package and played 18 holes of golf both on the day we arrived and the day we left. Both days, the course played quickly with no waits and no one pushing us. We only stayed one night, but packed a lot into our trip. We toured nearby Pachanga Resort & Casino and ate dinner at Cafe Champaigne at Thornton Winery. I would recommend eating at the Temecula Inn dining room (Temeku Grill) instead. The staff for golf and for lodgings were very friendly and went out of their way to make our visit exceptional. With all the trees, water, mountain views, and quiet grounds, the atmosphere is calming and tranquil. I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. (It was our anniversary and we received a complimentary bottle of wine in our room.)

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
m_steiner1, Director Of Operations at Temecula Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2011

Thank you for sharing your experience at Temecula Creek Inn. We are glad to hear your enjoyed golfing and staying with us. I will share your feedback with our staff.

Reviewed May 20, 2011

Gof course in great shape and very playable for any level. Perfect greens and fairways.
Rooms well appointed, quiet, reasonably priced for our two men's stag foursomes.
Only one suggestion: Remove water miser from shower head!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
m_steiner1, Director of Operations at Temecula Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2011

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on your suggestion regarding the showerhead to our engineering department.

Reviewed May 17, 2011

Rustic chic.

We were here for a wedding weekend, and this resort was surprisingly nice and reasonable. The term "Inn" always conveys a little sketch-ness, Motel Inn and Red Roof Inn type vibe. However, Temecula Creek Inn was a great spot that had pretty grounds and a great course.

The room itself was surprisingly spacious which allowed 4 girls with a lot of hair to get ready for a wedding. With a bar area, fairly large bathroom, and dresser mirrors, there was ample face time for us all. They also had an ipod dock to give us the best getting ready music. Our room also had a large balcony overlooking the golf course.

That staff was really friendly, allowing an early check in and a late check out. Around 2:00 pm!

I would definitely stay here again if I was here for a wedding, or even just taking a little weekend away in San Diego.

Room Tip: Call directly for the best reservation.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends