“Yummy and good prices”

Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla Factory
Ranked #75 of 421 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Good food and a lot of it. Good for pick up for parties at home. Still I have had better Mexican but not here in Temecula

1  Thank Andrea A

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Taco Tuesday is a great and great food for a fast food restaurant. Great location and clean. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We read up about Rosas, and as it was stumbling distance from our hotel thought this would be an ideal place to have dinner. The restaurant is cafeteria style ordering, and I don't think the photos of the food really do them justice, but I guess they help you make a decision!
We put in our food order and grabbed a beer each (they don't do wine!) and sat down. They announced our food order pretty promptly and we picked it up from the serving area. I had a nice chicken fajita salad in a taco shell, and my friend had the combo nachos. a good size portion, but not belly busting.
The food was pleasant enough, but not knockout.
Actually it was the atmosphere that puts this restaurant above average for me. The authentic style tiles on the table, the beautifully painted chairs in the dining room, and the alcove with coloured lights and hanging pinatas, mixed with the general jovial ambiance, made this a lovely little spot to have a bite to eat on a Sunday evening.
Get there early however as they shut at 9pm!

1  Thank moogharrison
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The food was good, the decor very nice.....but the noise level was on the high and hollow side. Our experience was that when the food was ready, we weren't really notified to pick it up. Many plates were there and it was a pick and choose. Perhaps it is not like this all the time.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

the guacamole tostada was fabulous. The service was great. there were a lot of locals there. I will definatly return.