“Love Souplantation!”

Souplantation
Ranked #66 of 419 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Souplantation features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a salad bar full of fresh vegetables and salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Souplantation provides its guests unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price. Create, indulge and enjoy all of Souplantation’s delicious buffet selections at the restaurant for one low price.
Oceanside, CA
“Love Souplantation!”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I love going here when I don't feel like having the usual fare of hamburgers or Mexican food. I love the Chinese chicken salad, although sometimes there's not much chicken in it. I usually have more than one kind of soup and have a piece of warm sourdough bread with it. Wish it felt more cozy; more of a cafeteria feel to the seating area.

Visited February 2012

Murrieta, CA
“My Favorite Place to Get A Salad”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

The best salad is one you make yourself. My whole family comes here and we stuff ourselves, but its OK because its healthy! LOL Their salad bar is always fresh, the soups are average, but the other baked items are really good. Sometimes its a little crowded, but you don't have to wait more than a few minutes for table. Try to use a coupon if you can! Otherwise it can add up. This place pleases the whole family!!!

Visited February 2012
San Marcos, California
“BAD,BAD,BAD”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I ate at this Souplantation yesterday, and got a very bad case of food poisoning. The salads were wilted, and the Mandarin Oranges were spoiled, all though I took only one bite of the Oranges, but that`s all it took to make me sick. I was so sick all night, I thought I would die. I will have to have liquids for at least one week to help my stomach heal. Only if you ever had food poisoning will you know what I`m going through. I will never eat there again!!!!! I would not recommend this place to an enemy. B.H.M

• Visited March 2012
Temecula
“eeeewww...Little bugs in their spinach!”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

I ate here recently and had a spinach salad. I looked down at my plate and saw a couple of tiny bugs crawling on the leaves. I talked to the manager about this and he said "well this happens with spinach sometimes". Needless to say I was disgusted at his candor about the cleanliness of this salad. But he did give me a 10% off coupon for next time...so, that amounts to what...like 75 cents? Anybody want my coupon? Because I won't be going back!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“we love it”
Reviewed July 5, 2008

we love it

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Souplantation? Share your experiences!