“Best Pizza Ever”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2007

First I was surprised by the usual mixture of pizzas but was blown away by the taste. Best pizza of my 54 years!

Reviewed June 3, 2007

This place is as good as everyone says it is. It is non-traditional pizza that is out of this world. The White Lady (pear, Gorgonzola, pine nuts) is OMG, delicious! I don't even like pears but I couldn't stop eating this. The Meditarraneo (prosciutto & artichokes) is fantastic as well. Great service in a nice family atmosphere. I will be going back - and I live 40 minutes away!

1  Thank JennSanDiego
Reviewed May 7, 2007

I visited the TPC in 1997, between my sophmore and junior years in high school. i was in SoCal for the summer visiting my grandma and other extended family. My uncle took my cousin and I to Temecula Pizza Company one day. They ordered the White Lady, wouldn't tell me what it was, and didn't even let me look at a menu. I was pleasantly surprised and every once in a while I still crave the White Lady. Some day I will return and introduce my own family to this wonderful pizza.

Reviewed December 4, 2006

white lady pizza is great! and so are all there others we've had which are many!