Inn at Churon Winery
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$142
$129
Hampton.com
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$259
$79
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$89
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$139
$109
$98
Fairfield Inn
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$83
$114
$109
Ponte Vineyard Inn(Temecula)
$320
$306
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$161
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjacuzzi tubwine tastingmerlot suitetravelzoo voucherworking fireplacedaily breakfastbeautiful bathroomgas fireplacetemecula wine countryother guestswine clubbed and breakfastfree bottle of wineomeletmini fridgethe hot air balloonsbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The Inn was nice, comfortable with very spacious rooms and offered great breakfasts with the Travelzoo deal. The views were very nice from any room and the service was very good. The only improvement that could be made would be on the grounds which had minimal landscaping and old parking lots. Wine tasting also came with the Travelzoo deal making it even a better value.

2  Thank biggmb
Reviewed August 23, 2013

An older, very comfortable Inn. Not pretentious. Many of the staff are related to the owner and make the stay personal, special. Thank you again to Damon, Debbie, and Danny. FANTASTIC employees! Your ability to welcome your guests (in our case, return guests) makes each stay all that much more enjoyable! The suite was beautiful, bed so comfortable, view spectacular. Quiet. Fun wine tasting hour for the guests staying there. Nice way to meet people from all over the world. I even appreciate it more since we were just in Italy...the wineries in Temecula are just as beautiful!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite....Close to many other wineries making it a nice way to have a variety. Private drivers/tours are a good idea if you want to do multiple tastings! What I liked best was the feeling of Italy with a 45 minute drive instead of the 26 hour flight. Wines are very good. What I liked least...wish there were a hot tub in the evening!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank christinebauer
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Our very first visit to Temecula and this was the the best introduction to the area. The views from our room were spectacular the room was extremely lovely, comfortable and the location was very centralized. If, when we are back in the area we will want to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beth2786
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My Boyfriend and I purchased a Travelzoo for the Churon inn. The grounds were really pretty, the staff was very friendly. The rooms were a little old and needed updating but the beds were still comfortable. The bathrooms have been updated with a really nice huge Jacuzzi Tub and big Shower. They provided a free bottle of wine in the room and you could go out on the balcony and drink your wine. Each morning they had a free delicious breakfast with mimosas and great staff. Each afternoon they provided a free wine tasting to end your day. Also, the location in the wine country is right on the path so it can't be beat. Overall, I really enjoyed this Inn.

1  Thank caltex010
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I recently booked a two night stay with my girlfriend at the Inn at Churon Winery via Groupon. I planned to ask her to marry me, while there. I mentioned this information to Nicole, during our check in and she immediately upgraded my fiancé and I, to a suite! The room was awesome, king size bed was extremely comfortable. The Views were breathtaking. Breakfast with Mimosas each day, could not get enough of. We would definitely recommend staying here and can't wait to book again!!

4  Thank E R
InnatChuronWinery, Owner at Inn at Churon Winery, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing the Inn at Churon Winery as the place for your engagement. We are delighted to be a part of such a special moment in your life and wish you both years and years of happiness together. We look forward to having you stay with us again and again.