Here are the basics that were bad
1. bottle of white in room but no bottle opener
2. very poor front desk service
3. no cheese or any snacks at wine tasting
4. internet terrible
5. no cable
6. NO RESTAURANT except on weekends
7. No Spa but got an in-room massage that was terrible
8. No materials about what to do when you get there...no book on restaurants, no info on guides, cars, etc. If you have no restaurant or anything to do at your place and no internet...you should definitely provide some info on where to go and what to see.
9. out of champagne for mimosas in the morning
10. DO NOT USE GPS TO GET HERE. it will take you somewhere else which maybe the person could have mentioned when I booked room.
1. Staff at wine tasting was very sweet
2. enjoyed the wines and got 20% off
3. The hotel property is lovely.
4. Room was spacious and it is great to have a patio.
5. Breakfast was good
6. Met owner and she was wonderful
7. Great deal
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Inn at Churon Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Churon Winery Hotel Temecula
- Hotel At Churon Winery
- At Churon Winery Temecula