“So Worth It!”

$178.00*
and up
Sunrise Temecula Balloon Flight
More attraction details
Owner description: Take flight over Temecula Wine Country with Southern California’s #1 rated Hot Air Balloon company. Enjoy breathtaking views of acres of vineyards, wineries, olive trees, citrus groves, and the mountain ranges. Included with your flight, is a light European-style champagne breakfast in the rose garden at Vindemia Winery with locally-baked bread, fresh fruit, cheeses and a 2-for-1 tasting voucher for Vindemia Winery. Flights daily, call or visit our website to make reservations.
Fallbrook, United States
“So Worth It!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I arranged the flight for my girlfriend and I as a surprise. It was great on so many levels. California Dreaming is professionally run, family operated business that focuses on safety, comfort, personal attention and creating a unique experience. Being a pilot, my first question was how much experience our pilot had? Of which he replied: 37 years Ballooning in Temecula Valley. This provided me with lots of confidence which was clearly demonstrated the entire morning. Ballooning turns out to be a super quite and peaceful adventure as we floated across the tree tops and then higher over the valley. The actual flight lasted about one hour followed by light breakfast and wine. We made some friends on the flight (a total of nine (9) in our basket including the pilot). We were back at the hotel by 10 AM. Many thanks to David and his family. We will never forget it, and highly recommend it.

Corona, California
“Awesome time and felt very safe”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Spent a weekend in Temecula and wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride with my wife. After doing research of different company this rated the best. I couldn't agree more with the reviews. We were the first balloon up in the air which was great because it gets hotter the later you go up. Our pilot was great. A nice a smooth ride. My wife gets anxiety with stuff like this had no anxiety at all. She felt very safe even being up in the clouds. Cant wait to bring my kids on this adventure. Will happily send many referrals.

Visited July 2014
“A amazing once in a lifetime experience!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

They were so professional and they were the first hot air balloon place to set up. There were 6 other hot air balloon companies that showed up after us at the launching site. Matt, our pilot told us he likes to start early so they have plenty of time to do everything right. He was very informative during the flight and entertained us with facts on things we were flying over. The whole staff was so willing to take pictures for people to the point where they would approach you first to ask if they can take a picture for you. It was so nice, a once in a lifetime experience and we will be flying with them again. So worth the money you pay.

Mission Viejo, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Up in the Air”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My wife bought us the ballon flight for my 68th birthday. We showed 4:45 am and were greeted at vineyard where the day started. Then off we went in a van with the pilot and crew to find the place we depart from, after a short stop to check winds, we parked in a field and watched as the crew inflated our chariot! In just a few minutes we were off. The assent was smoother than any elevator.The sun was coming up and the views were fantastic. Because Iit was my birthday, the attaced a "Happy Birthday" sign on the basket and the crew took a couple pictures for us. Although my wife does not like heights, she loved it and was never scared. We recommend eveyone give this a try and California Dreamin is a good company with 2 primary concerns - safety number one and enjoyment/fun for all. After touchdown, back to the winery where they provided a light breakfast, a bottle of wine to keep and they even gave us some birthday cake. A great way following a super flight.

La Habra, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not exactly what I expected”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I bought this as a surprise gift for my daughter's July 4th birthday. What I imagined wasn't exactly what we got. I imagined that we would drive up to a fully inflated balloon with the "Happy Birthday" banner already attached to the basket and I imagined that we would be in the air when the sun rose. What actually happened is that we drove for a long time. The pilot got out and we waited in the van while he took about 20 minutes or so to check the wind. Then he got back in and we went to the site where they inflated the balloon...while we watched the sun rise :-( Once we were in the air it really was beautiful, but the pilot kept talking about the impending bad weather and such...not something you want to hear when you are 3000 feet in the air in only a basket. Once we were back on the ground they had my daughter and I hold up the "Happy Birthday" sign next to the deflated balloon and basket, as if it were an afterthought. The breakfast was very nice, and the people were very nice, but if you're looking for a magical experience there might be a better choice.

1 Thank Cheryl P
Syrah, Manager at California Dreamin' Balloon Adventures, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for your review as we really appreciate your feedback. We apologize that your balloon flight was not what you had expected. We are taking all of your comments seriously to assure our associates relay the exact adventure timeline to our guests. Our primary focus is the safety of our passengers while providing a once in a lifetime adventure.

In regards to the waiting period, our Pilots and Crew test the winds and inflate the balloon with our guests present to give them the feel of the full ballooning experience. We are happy you enjoyed the breakfast and service from our staff as we stride to provide a memorable and lasting experience.

We would like to invite you back to give us another opportunity at a discounted rate.

Thank you Cheryl and we hope to see you again!