“Awesome!!”

$178.00*
and up
Sunrise Temecula Balloon Flight
More attraction details
Owner description: California Dreamin' offers exciting and breathtaking sunrise balloon adventures over the beautiful Temecula, Southern California Wine Country. Float above local vineyards & wineries while enjoying a panoramic view. Romance is in the air at California Dreamin'. Delight in our light European style breakfast, post flight, at our small boutique winery, Vindemia. Come enjoy aloft!
Santa Clarita, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Blissful experience!! A must do! My husband and I took tons of great photos. Dave the pilot is very nice & informative.

Visited June 2012

Santa Clarita
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awesome Adventure”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Took my wife for her birthday, this was something she always wanted to do, me not so much because I don't like heights. I must tell you it was one of the most awesome things I have ever experienced. The height issue is a non issue, it is quiet, comfortable and a hell of a lot f fun. We met at 5 am for check in to coffee and hot chocolate. On schedule we boarded the vans to the launch area. The pilots were very particular with where to launch from. Watched the guys inflate the balloons and before you knew it your in and floating away. Very professional pilot, Matt gave us some insight on balloon history and how it works. We floated slowly but the time went by quickly. Pilot concerned and meticulous to find just the right landing spot, while in contact with the "chase" crew all the time. When we landed he poured unlimited champagne and OJ while the crew deflated and folded the balloon. Once complete we were driven back to the South Coast Winery where mimosas and a breakfast was served. This was a birthday celebration for my wife. They had a cake and candles for all the birthday people where they had everyone sing happy birthday. Anniversary celebrants were given a bottle of wine. Nice touch. I highly recommend California Dreamin' and will definitely do this again.

Visited June 2012
Laguna Niguel, CA
“In it for the joy”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

These guys are for real. They're not jaded or bored with it all. They love what they are doing and it shows. It was a joy sharing the adventure with them and they treated us with kindness and respect. There is a real family feel in their presence. We had a blast! This was a BDay gift for my 80+ mom because a balloon ride was on her bucket list. They went out of their way to accommodate her. Helped use lift her in and out of the basket, and everything!

Then, afterwards a nice little wine and cheese social (and fruit and a few pastries, etc.)

It was great!!

BTW: For "What sort of visit was this?" I clicked "Family (teens)" because that was the closest option offered (and they don't let you not check something). It WAS family, but no teens were present.

Visited May 2011
Santa Fe Springs, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great trip”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Wow! Nice great breakfast! Only down fall is that they should let you have something small to drink while on the balloon!

Visited April 2012
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 30, 2012 via mobile

Went with our family. The staff is very polite and friendly. The experience was great and on time. I would highly recommend them.