“Red Robin - Temecula”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #88 of 426 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed September 7, 2012

It Is a typical Red Robin, great for families. The food is good, place is reasonably priced & clean. I always love the "bottomless steak fries". Typical fare is burgers & salads. The service here is quick & courteous. Unfortunately they dropped my favorite burger (5-alarm)

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great food, but the birdies there are a bit too noisy for me....maybe it's best for the "Under 30" crowd that likes to be boisterous.

1  Thank Melodie E
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Great Memories of Red Robin. Especially their breaded chicken breast over pasta. Love it!! Haven't been in a long time.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Burger was flavorless and made me sick afterwards. Shredded lettuce? on a burger? Don't like that. Service was horrible, took me 10 minutes to ask for a refill.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I didn't know that restaurants, especially chains can be so different. In Washington I used to love the Swiss Mushroom Burger but with boca instead of the meat paddy. So I ordered it here... It took a while and until then I was extremely cold because of the aircon and fan -- in december...
I could not finish the burger since the boca paddy was actually hard or dry -- definitely not right.
After that I skipped Red Robin while staying in Murrieta.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!