“OUTSTANDING SHUTTLE SERVICE”

Executive VIP Transportation
Reviewed January 1, 2018

This was a dream trip to Cancun for our entire family. Not wanting to have to caravan to LAX I hired Executive VIP Transportation to shuttle us. This was one of the best decisions by far. Our driver picked all six of us and our luggage on time (4:30 am) and drove us as we snacked on a muffin and juice. Since traffic going to LAX can be a real hassle, having someone who knows where to go was a real time saver. On our return flight, again, our driver picked us up on time without any problems. The airport was so crowed that night that without his help our entire trip could have been ruined. I simply texted him where we would be and within minutes he was there helping us into the beautiful turtle van that was so comfortable. This company is of the highest quality and stands by their promise to make your trip as comfortable and stress free as possible. Do not hesitate to use Executive VIP! They are the best in Temecula.

Michele W, Owner at Executive VIP Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your kind words are much appreciated.

Reviewed April 24, 2016

Mac was the driver for my daughters prom. He went way beyond making sure my daughter and her friends we ok. He also check in just to give the mom an update. The girls said he was really nice and they felt very comfortable. I really enjoyed the whole experience and recommend Mac as a driver. thank you VIP transportation. I think its time for a girls night out at the winery. I know who to call:)
Lon

Reviewed April 7, 2016

I have been a satisfied customer for years. Executive VIP Transportation is exceptionally efficient and trustworthy in a business where those two qualities are extremely rare to come by. Tom and Michele in particular, were a pleasure to deal with. They were very helpful and accurate in booking the car service to the Los Angeles airport, and San Diego airport. The drivers were very nice and courteous. I would recommend them and will definitely use them again. 5 Star ++ Service!

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time thanks to these guys. We went on a couples tour and they had wonderful recommendations of wineries to visit and places to grab a bite. Our driver was very knowledgeable of the area attractions and was very helpful. He made everything run smoothly. I definitely recommend this company!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 21, 2016

When you need to get someplace and want to plan on it, I recommend Executive VIP. Michelle the owner is hands on and first rate! Many different cars, limos, buses. Airport shuttle too.

Michele W, Owner at Executive VIP Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. Most importantly, Thank you so much for the kinds words. It was a pleasant surprise!!