Review Highlights
OUTSTANDING SHUTTLE SERVICE

This was a dream trip to Cancun for our entire family. Not wanting to have to caravan to LAX I... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2018
M N
Temecula, California
prom 2016

Mac was the driver for my daughters prom. He went way beyond making sure my daughter and her... read more

Reviewed April 24, 2016
lon d
Lake Elsinore, California

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time thanks to these guys. We went on a couples tour and they had wonderful recommendations of wineries to visit and places to grab a bite. Our driver was very knowledgeable of the area attractions and was very helpful. He made everything run smoothly. I definitely recommend this company!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed March 21, 2016

When you need to get someplace and want to plan on it, I recommend Executive VIP. Michelle the owner is hands on and first rate! Many different cars, limos, buses. Airport shuttle too.

Date of experience: September 2015
Michele W, Owner at Executive VIP Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. Most importantly, Thank you so much for the kinds words. It was a pleasant surprise!!

Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

We just returned from our wine tour with Gene and we were blown away! Gene, our driver/tour guide, was prompt and courteous and extremely knowledgeable about the Temecula wine country area. Executive VIP Transportation did an excellent job of selecting vineyards/wineries for us to visit, and the lunch we had was delicious and took into consideration food allergies that one member in our party had. I am pretty tough when it comes to reviews, but this company, Michelle & Gene in particular, completely exceeded our expectations. We've tried other wine tour companies in Temecula, in the past, but we've never been so pleased as we were with Executive VIP Transportation & Gene. Thank you, Gene and Michelle, for making our Temecula visit so memorable!!!

Date of experience: March 2016
Michele W, Owner at Executive VIP Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. Your review made my day! Both Gene and I really appreciate it!

Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

We had a wine tasting tour today with Mac and it was the best. Mac was a really great guy and was nice to talk to between vineyards. There is nothing better than talking music with a fellow musician. Jenn really liked his depth of knowledge on Motown:) He took us to some great wineries and was very professional the entire time!

We also had a tour with Jim about a year ago and he was the reason we decided to book executive vip this year. Mac did not disappoint!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank sdpuff
Reviewed October 20, 2015 via mobile

I availed of executive shuttle service from my hotel to San Diego Airport. My driver Gary was punctual, courteous and efficient ensuring I got to the correct terminal with plenty of time to spare. Thank you!

Date of experience: October 2015