“On time reliable transportation”

Executive VIP Transportation
Reviewed March 21, 2016

When you need to get someplace and want to plan on it, I recommend Executive VIP. Michelle the owner is hands on and first rate! Many different cars, limos, buses. Airport shuttle too.

Michele W, Owner at Executive VIP Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. Most importantly, Thank you so much for the kinds words. It was a pleasant surprise!!

Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

We just returned from our wine tour with Gene and we were blown away! Gene, our driver/tour guide, was prompt and courteous and extremely knowledgeable about the Temecula wine country area. Executive VIP Transportation did an excellent job of selecting vineyards/wineries for us to visit, and the lunch we had was delicious and took into consideration food allergies that one member in our party had. I am pretty tough when it comes to reviews, but this company, Michelle & Gene in particular, completely exceeded our expectations. We've tried other wine tour companies in Temecula, in the past, but we've never been so pleased as we were with Executive VIP Transportation & Gene. Thank you, Gene and Michelle, for making our Temecula visit so memorable!!!

Michele W, Owner at Executive VIP Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. Your review made my day! Both Gene and I really appreciate it!

Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

We had a wine tasting tour today with Mac and it was the best. Mac was a really great guy and was nice to talk to between vineyards. There is nothing better than talking music with a fellow musician. Jenn really liked his depth of knowledge on Motown:) He took us to some great wineries and was very professional the entire time!

We also had a tour with Jim about a year ago and he was the reason we decided to book executive vip this year. Mac did not disappoint!

1  Thank sdpuff
Reviewed October 20, 2015 via mobile

I availed of executive shuttle service from my hotel to San Diego Airport. My driver Gary was punctual, courteous and efficient ensuring I got to the correct terminal with plenty of time to spare. Thank you!

2  Thank MrsBreen
See more reviews
Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

I am writing this letter as a humble note of appreciation for the outstanding customer service provided by Mac, my wife and I used his service during our wine tasting in Temecula. Mac took every advantage of exceptional service I would highly recommend him in any event planning The ability to provide Thant type of service quickly exceeded my expectations.

I really commend the prompt service provided by Mac There were many request that my wife and I had made he exceeded in every aspect no request was left unturned. He also advised my wife and I if his recommendation for which we took. I am really pleased with the knowledge of all wineries .Great service makes your customers feel that you care about developing a long-term relationship that means more than just making a sale.

I would love to recommend your company to anyone who needs service transportation in the future. Keep up the good work.

3  Thank Bobj2015dec