Review Highlights
OUTSTANDING SHUTTLE SERVICE

This was a dream trip to Cancun for our entire family. Not wanting to have to caravan to LAX I... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2018
M N
Temecula, California
prom 2016

Mac was the driver for my daughters prom. He went way beyond making sure my daughter and her... read more

Reviewed April 24, 2016
lon d
Lake Elsinore, California

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

I am writing this letter as a humble note of appreciation for the outstanding customer service provided by Mac, my wife and I used his service during our wine tasting in Temecula. Mac took every advantage of exceptional service I would highly recommend him in any event planning The ability to provide Thant type of service quickly exceeded my expectations.

I really commend the prompt service provided by Mac There were many request that my wife and I had made he exceeded in every aspect no request was left unturned. He also advised my wife and I if his recommendation for which we took. I am really pleased with the knowledge of all wineries .Great service makes your customers feel that you care about developing a long-term relationship that means more than just making a sale.

I would love to recommend your company to anyone who needs service transportation in the future. Keep up the good work.

Date of experience: September 2015
3  Thank Bobj2015dec
Reviewed August 12, 2015

My mother-in-law and I had our expectations exceeded with Executive VIP. It was a private tour for the two of us. Our driver, Mac, was a true gentleman and we were treated like queens for the day. He insisted on opening our doors. Mac was friendly and full of helpful information. His recommendation for the white chocolate coconut toffee was superb. We hope to take another tour with you again! Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2015
3  Thank lifeisgood999
Reviewed July 17, 2015

I had a very pleasant experience with using Executive VIP as my transport to the San Diego airport. Jim arrived early to pick me up after I had a great dinner with my business colleagues. He was professional and courteous, and extremely easy to talk to! We had a nice conversation during the ride, which made the almost 1 hour trip not feel so long! I would highly recommend using this service! Thank you, Jim!

2  Thank Ltowle
Michele W, Manager at Executive VIP Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2015

We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write a review. Thank you. Michele

Reviewed July 16, 2015 via mobile

We'd reserved trips to and from the San Diego airport but several days before the trip our daughter offered to drive, so we cancelled both legs of the trip a few days before the trip. No problem. Received cancellations for both legs.
However, on the day of the return leg, the driver came to pick us up! We explained that the trip had been cancelled, offered to show him a copy of our confirmation and referred him to his boss.
A few hours later we received the most unprofessional, offensive, "snotty" email from the President, Michelle!
I felt the only decent way to deal with this was to forward a copy of the cancellation email. We have yet to hear back.
I'm told the cars and drivers are excellent. After all, we did retain them. However I've never experienced the unprofessionalism and plain nastiness from a person who relies on goodwill of the public. Please consider this in your choice.
BTW, we did inform Michelle, the president of our plans to post this review. Again, no response.

1  Thank Welshman42256

Simple misunderstanding. Customer we never charged. Michele

Reviewed July 16, 2015

Outstanding in all respects; prompt and courteous pickup at residence and at the airport on our return. We were met by chauffeur Teri, very pleasant and efficient.

3  Thank Lawrence T O

Thank you for writing such a pleasant review! We appreciate your kind words. Michele