My husband booked us a night in a villa at South Coast Winery as a way to break up our trip from La Jolla to Palm Springs. I only wish we would've stayed longer! Our villa (we stayed in room 1903) was close to the pool, very large and super comfortable. The complimentary bottle of wine wasn't a bad touch either :). The bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever stayed in and the bathroom was really clean and nice. We had a great time travelling around Temecula and wished we would have known what a gem this place was so we could've stayed longer. I would most definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula