We had a wonderful time staying at this amazing property.Selected it based on reviews on trip advisor and no wonder it has a hight rating. We travel with a 3 year old so having access to a pool was nice.We stayed in the villa for 2 nights and wish we could stay longer.I feel like the villas is the way to go (I didn't stay at the hotel),clean crispy high quality sheets,comfortable bed and pillows,jacuzzi tub,fridge,patio, fireplace,TV and bottle of wine included with a stay. Grounds are breathtaking with amazing flowers,bushes,trees almost feels like botanic garden.Bring a camera many great spots to take pictures.We enjoyed very informative tour with Laura who was awesome,worth paying $35 per person. I also like the fact that we were able to bring our 3 year old with us-she was free.Since wine country doesn't typically cater to little ones it was a nice surprise.
We had a dinner and a breakfast at the property and it's a MUST, very very good food.I ordered Frutti de Mare-seafood stew with linguini and it was the best I ever had.My husband got a white fish with rice pilaf and it was also fantastic.Wines are great too, no wonder they won 1600 awards in the last 10 years. We met people by the pool who love it here so much that they have been coming to this property for years, bringing their families and friends and celebrating birthdays, anniversaries etc.That says a lot, they said that they have always been well taking care of and had no complains.I love their passport to excellence idea that you get upon your check in. It has coupons and discounts for variety of things around the property. I also loved their spa, got a express pedicure $ 25 for 25 minutes but Mon-friendly lady who was taking care of me spend more like 40 minutes and was super sweet and kind.We will be coming back here for sure,feels relaxing, quiet and peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula