My wife and I stayed for two nights on a TravelZoo deal. Nice, spacious room, but a few problems with the room--the first problem required a room change, the second by a visit from maintenance. One or both could/should have been dealt with before our arrival.
Further, someone had left a coffee pot, etc., from room service outside of their room, and it stayed there for 24 hours, even after maid service had cleaned our room.
In spite of the problems, we enjoyed our stay. It just could have been better...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa