My Husband and I stayed here the other day. Wow!!! Beautiful!!! We loved our Villa by the pool. It was very large, and so romantic with the fireplace and jacuzzi tub and a wonderful bottle of wine. They thought of everything from coffee in the room to q-tips and bath salts. The bed was also very comforable. The grounds are very nice too.
We did go to the wine tasting room and yes it was crowded but that is to be expected this time of year. The woman who helped us was great!
We had a wonderful time and will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula