The reason this winery is running a great deal on Groupon is because they are under construction. My vineyard view villa faces an ugly unfinished 7 story building. And that view comes with the sound of a grinding cement mixer outside my window (Villa 2303). I don't deny anyone the right to better their property or expand, but 1) Don't run a groupon during this time, it's just cheap and mean and 2) Tell me when I book so I have the option not to be subjected to this. I called and complained and got a free breakfast, but would rather have peace and quiet. I wish I could attach an audio file so you all could hear how loud it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula