My wife and I stayed Friday through Sunday and had an incredible time. The resort is beautiful, the wine tasting was great. We did a private tour of the facility, got to meet one of the wine makers and tasted some really good wine. (They really do a nice job on the Red Wine) we bought close to two cases. Our room or Villa was spacious with a private patio that overlooked a small vineyard. My wife was having coffee out on the patio on Saturday morning and was delighted to see the Hot Air Balloons floating over the patio. The room it self, was nicely apppointed, roman style jacuzzi tub for two and separate shower, comfortable king size bed, refrigeration, and a bottle of their Syrah compliments of the hotel. Dining was just as good at the Vineyard Rose, We ate dinner their two nights in a row, and breakfast before we left Sunday. Highly recommended, and we shall return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa