South Coast Winery is a great way to relax and spend a few days. Just got back from a sales retreat there and the property is very nice. All of the rooms are "villa" style so you don't have to worry about noisy neighbors above you. Grounds are well kept and there is a nice pool and a fitness center. If there is a downside, it is that you are inTemecula. Temecula is nice but it is not the same as Santa Barbara or Nappa. That being said, you can still find some nice wine tasting (make sure to visit Brier Winery. The menu at the restaurant is a bit limiting and when I asked for a burger they couldn't do it. But there is an In-n-Out right down the street. All in all I would bring the wife there for a weekend getaway in the future. Probably not the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa