My husband and I, stayed in a King Villa for one night in October. The rooms are huge, with small refrigerator, fireplace, small patio , huge bathroom with jaccuzi tub, and sitting area. THe resort is beautifully maintained..Customer service was top notch..Just wish we could have stayed longer. Would highly recommend the balloon package for a special once in a life time memory..We did eat at the restaurant, very nice..food is good..not great, and the service was excellent. The views from your villa are breath taking..Hope to go back..!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa