We only stayed one night at the South Coast Winery for a conference my husband was attending. We will certainly return! Every hotel room is a private villa with a little back patio right in the vineyards. The villas are tastefully decorated in light colors and furniture in dark cherry tones, with vines hand painted on accent walls. They have very high ceilings and are very spacious and extremely clean. The bathroom is immense and has double sinks, a separate multi-jet shower stall and a Jacuzzi tub, also immaculately clean.( See photos)
Our experience at the tasting room was wonderful. Our pourer, Jennifer, was knowledgeable and generous in serving some delicious wines AND we met some very nice, friendly locals who turned us on to a wonderful restaurant in Temecula ( Gourmet Italia). You know a tasting room is a good one when the locals are spending their money there, right?
The only thing I found a little strange was the comparatively tiny office where they have the guests check-in. It gives an odd first impression that things will be cramped, as there is basically no room for the guests checking in and out. This is obviously not so, everything is very spacious here except this tiny lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula