“Breakfast 24/7”
Review of The Pechanga Cafe

The Pechanga Cafe
Ranked #43 of 428 Restaurants in Temecula
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Motor Coach transportation available.
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Love the omelettes and gravy. You can always get great service here day or night. The food is pretty decent and the coffee great.
You can also use your "players" card to pay for the meal so you just have to leave a tip. I always leave a great tip because I feel like I got such a great deal.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

We liked everything we ate at the Cafe. Reasonably priced and very tasty food. We liked the chopped salad, and Prime Rib panini...the bread pudding for dessert was also very good!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I love the Lasagna!!!! The food court is close to the non-smoking area for slots! There is also an easy access to the outside parking off the south of the building.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

This restaurant is located in the Pechanga casino. The menu is varied with good food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

My brother and I have been coming here for at least 10 years. The prime rib was $9.99 then. It has since doubled. Still good prime, but not a deal anymore. I have never tried anything else on the menu.

Been to The Pechanga Cafe? Share your experiences!