“Fun, reasonably priced pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

Garage Brewing Co
Ranked #26 of 409 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Garage Brewing Co is a state-of-the art 10 BBL brewery and fast casual restaurant serving fast-fired pizza in an old automotive center at the end of Old Town Front Street in Temecula. We love beer and pizza and since they go hand in hand, we'll be offering up to 10 different types of fresh beer with seasonal or specials rotated in. We also have 20 rotating tap handles so you'll have a nice selection of other craft brews along with a few domestics to choose from. Fresh Beer. Great Pizza. Good Value.
Temecula, California, United States
“Fun, reasonably priced pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I brought my family of five teenagers here for dinner last night. It was fun to have your pizza custom made before you a la Subway style. The price was very reasonable for what you get. I was surprised at how quick they were baked and delivered to our table. I had a pesto, artichoke, sun dried tomato and garlic pizza and it was delicious. There was also a BBQ chicken and various cheese and pepperoni and sausage pizzas at our table and they were all good. One pizza was plenty for each of the kids and we brought home enough leftovers to make another whole pizza for one who stayed home. We didn't try the beer.

Visited March 2014

“Fun place to hang out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

I came here with my friends and had a fabulous time. The pizza is awesome! Thin crust and you can choose your toppings, and the price is awesone. Its a perfect place to hang out and have pizza/beer! The owner came out and talked with us which nade it so much more enjoyable!

• Visited March 2014
temecula
“new in town”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

This new brewery/ pizza joint is in a building that was previously a tire place within a Shell gas station. It appears that it is owned by the owner of the Shell..
We took our grandkids there. Right from the start we hated the set. You walk up to a line and wait until you get to choose the ingredients that you want on your pizza, like making yourself a salad. The paper thin pizzas are flash cooked and ready in minutes, and the taste shows it. It was like eating roasted paper. The ingredients are in my opinion of inferior quality. My grandkids hated the food and so did us. Additionally I love micro brews but after tasting three of them, they have a long way to go in making a great brew. We do not plan to return.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank rmart2003
Lou K, Owner at Garage Brewing Co, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
It pains me to be informed that you and your family or anyone else was disappointed with our Pizza and Beer. We open our doors every day, our mission is to make delicious custom made pizza and salad and great craft beer at a really good value. To that end, the dough is prepared on premises using traditional Italian methods, imported flour, oil and yeast and then pressed into a very thin 12” pie which is finished either in a softer style or more cracker style, as specified by the customer.

Our ingredients, cheese, vegetables, meats are of the highest quality available, purchased without regard to price.

We have been open almost 5 months and sell approximately 6,000 pizzas and 10,000 pints of beer per month. Our Brewery is already being expanded to double its capacity, as we cannot keep up with the demand.

Obviously your review could influence some people to bypass our place. I say before making up your mind, check us out on Yelp (which has a lot of very positive reviews).

In addition, I am at the restaurant every day and try to reach out to most guests regarding what’s good, not so good and ask for suggestions to make improvements if necessary.
To this date no one stated that they were disappointed and/or would not return and at present over 2,000 guests visit our site per week.

We provide “…We are listening…” comment forms at each register and listen very carefully to anyone who either wishes to speak directly to the manager on duty or fill out the comment form. No family could be more diligent than we are regarding the food, cleanliness, health department requirements, customer service or the vibe. Should a customer request, we will always re-make the pizza and should the customer still be dissatisfied, provide a full refund without any hassle.

It puzzles me why you wish to tie who owns the Shell to your dislike of our restaurant. That seems odd. This Shell was built 22 years ago by me and is managed by family. Further clarification, the restaurant is not inside of the Shell but a separate adjoining land parcel approximately 5,000 sq. ft. building with seating for 100+ patrons.

Our gas station has provided a pristine place of business to 1500 customers a day providing high quality fuel at very competitive prices day in and day out. As a local family owned and operated business, we provide significant contributions to the Boys and Girls Club of Southwest Riverside County, The wounded Warriors Projects and numerous school fund raisers and local sports teams.

I do not know how you became so absolute in your pummeling of various restaurants and/or what makes you a noteworthy food critic. One such restaurant, El Tepeyac is ranked #102 out of 8,467 restaurants in LA and attained a Certificate of Excellence Award in 2013.
Regarding our ranking, we are presently rated #7 of all restaurant serving pizza in this valley. Quite an accomplishment in less than 5 months.

I also noticed you pummeled a few restaurants and then went back to pummel them again. Please do not come back to our establishment, as we don’t wish to receive any more of your harshness.
Oceanside, California
“Create your own pizza and drink some good beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Wish I would have been hungry because the pizza looked and smelled good. From the look of it, it seems that you can pretty much create whatever kind of pizza you want, right down to the cheese. This is pretty awesome and I will have to eat some pizza next time we go. This time however we just had some beers. We decided to taste all the beers they had on draft, I think there were about 9 or so. The tasters are huge so be prepared. No joke, they are pretty much like a half beer size each. I loved that they had many different types of beer and each one was pretty good. The service was also good. I like the garage theme, the tap handles are wrenches. The place is pretty big so even if it is busy you should be able to find somewhere to sit.

• Visited February 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Good brews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

The atmosphere is good. Trendy. The firewood pizza was very tasty, but the brewery actually had great beers. The service was hit and miss, half the crew was actually rude and gave the impression that we were bothering them but then half was perfectly wonderful, mainly those at the bar. We loved this place and we will be going back again for sure

• Visited January 2014
Lou K, Owner at Garage Brewing Co, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thanks for letting us know that you really enjoyed the pizza and beer! We really are passionate about giving our customers a great product for a good value.

Customer service with our staff is something that we are currently working on, and thanks for much for your honest feedback. See you soon!