“Killer Kabob!!!”

T&T Kabob House
Ranked #225 of 445 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Will not disappoint! My hubby absolutely loves this little unknown place and I just tagged along and can't say enough. The hard working owners are so hospitable...you feel like you are visiting their home. Don't know what to try? Ask him and he will surprise you! From hummus to desserts, have not had a bad meal. Definite recommend!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Just had lunch yesterday and the Gyro plate was excellent. We have been waiting for this place to open and it did not disappoint. Daphne's is the other option we had, but most of their food seems like it was just thawed out. The salad's are amazing as well. 3 people got our fill at lunch and the bill was $27 bucks. I look forward to trying the other options.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I've tried Greek food two times before here and did not care for it. Only tried this place because of the name kabob house I thought it was something else. Well I here so I figured I'll give it a try and boy the third time was the charm. The food was great employee's very friendly and lunch prices reasonable. Will be coming back again and again.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The owners are engaged, very personable customer service, they bend over backwards to ensure one is satisfied!

Their filet mignon, beef lamb and chicken was delicious.

Their grilled chili peppers are a great add in with their beef, just enough bite back to accompany the kabobs. The peppers are MUCH better if you request them 'VERY' grilled, if not they are "HARD" and taste like bell peppers, not good!

Only negative for me was their rice, not enough flavor to warrant the "extra carbs" the salad was a great option.

I believe with time, once they work out the bumps (service was slow) this place will be a great alternative for those seeking healthier meal options.

Their Baklava was worth EVERY calorie :)

I HOPE MOM & POP RESTAURANTS KEEP COMING TO THIS TOWN!

*Noteworthy
Start off with their Tzatziki (yogurt and cucumber dip) very refreshing & tasty, it was the BEST!!!

Those comments on Yelp regarding pricing, YES, it is a bit pricey considering the setting and the location, however is it WORTH, it does if you VALUE a homemade flavorful meal vs. a greasy spoon. Save on the pocket book and pay for it later, NO THANKS, this place is GTEAT!

1  Thank billionsandnocure

Been to T&T Kabob House? Share your experiences!