“Coney Island type Hot Dog”
Review of Fatburger

Fatburger
Ranked #279 of 421 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is one of the few places I can get a hot dog that is fairly close to a real coney island hot dog. I got the chili cheese fries to go with it and they were very good but almost $ 5.00 I would almost expect exceptional!!

This is fast food, but it's good fast food. I'd recommend it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

In all my years of visiting Fatburger, I always get a tasty beef burger. But, I found out that they have a Turkeyburger. With the opening of a new location, I decided to get items that I have never had at a Fatburger. It was a seasoned turkey patty on a fresh whole wheat bun. The turkey burger was tender and juicy, not dry like the typical turkey burger. It was flavorful and tasted surprisingly great so I didn’t feel I was missing out on anything. The veggies were fresh and I added a slice of cheddar cheese (extra add-ons are American, Swiss, Cheddar, egg, chili, mushrooms, bacon, and guacamole). I personally can’t eat a burger without cheese. The whole wheat bun had a great flavor and texture – soft, but sturdy with a nutty flavor. This also has ½ the calories of the equivalent sized beef burger. Try it with The Works (choose from mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion, relish, and mustard) as the combination of flavors will make you a happy camper! Thumbs up, way up!

The Homemade Onion Rings are battered every morning. They were crisp with a slight cornmeal texture and flavor. The onion inside was perfectly cooked and melt-in-your-mouth sweet. Not the best onion rings I’ve ever had, but still pretty good. They offer ranch dressing and BBQ sauce for dipping. I found the ranch to be a little on the sour side, might taste better with the BBQ. The onion rings tasted pretty good on their own. Thumbs up!

Real Ice Cream Milkshakes are served with whipped cream and come in 5 flavors – Maui-Banana, Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Oreo Cookies and Cream. The Strawberry Milkshake was hand-scooped ice cream and blended with strawberries. The texture was silky smooth perfection. Fantastically simple! Thumbs up, way up!

Been to Fatburger? Share your experiences!