“Hampton Inn, Temecula”

Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed August 12, 2014

A very relaxing stay at this Hampton Inn. Helpful staff, great breakfasts, great location. Great beds and bedding and even though we were on the ground floor I didn't hear people above us!! We enjoyed the pool and spa as well. I highly recommend and would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marietta T

Reviewed August 11, 2014

You will be happy you stayed here in Hampton Inn. Very well located in the "old town" area of Temecula, it is easy to get to the freeway to head towards San Diego, Fallbrook or any of the other nearby places. It is only ONE mile from Costco for those last minute munch attacks or vast amounts of anything you might need (I needed munchies, and a chicken). There is a seriously well done breakfast and this hotel is clean and mostly quiet. I didn't give them a five star because we stayed the weekend and there were Many weddings in the area. As a result there were folks talking and hugging and making noise into the night as they came home from partying. An idea for the Inn is to place a PLEASE RESPECT 10 PM QUIET HOURS sign at the bottom of the elevators when folks are arriving late. Otherwise, great place, super bedding, lush towels and good folks.

Room Tip: rooms on the side away from the -15 freeway would be better but there was little or no noise from ro...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I went to Temecula for a wedding.We stayed the weekend at Hampton Inn. I was a very nice, clean hotel. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast bar was fully stocked. The location gave easy access to the old town area and to all the wineries just down the road. I had a fabulous weekend.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2014

When in Temecula, stay at the Hampton. You will not be disappointed. Rooms and suites were clean. We had a large group (Family/Friends-Wedding) The Hampton Team was excellent, met all of our expectations.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is our 2nd stay at this particular Hampton Inn & Suites. Outside appearance is great along with the entrance and lobby. Room was large, comfortable and quiet even though the motel is located near a busy freeway. Complimentary breakfast was excellent as usual!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I made reservations in March for a July wedding that I was attending. I was even offered the special rate by the hotel for the wedding I was attending since the entire family was staying there too.
Checked in 3 hours before leaving to attend the wedding and was even called 15 minutes after checking in to ask if I was happy with my room. That is the good part!!

I left the hotel for the wedding and 30 minutes later a staff member calls me in the middle of the wedding ceremony!! I did not answer the call but during the reception checked my messages. Brandon called to tell me that there was no credit card on file for my room? Then they proceed to tell me i had multiple reservations???????. I checked in with a credit card before they give you a room?
Long story short, I stay at Hilton properties all over the world for business and this was a rare "personal trip" to have such problems with a hotel???

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2014

For the past four years I've been traveling to Temecula to attend an event at the Pechanga Casino and normally stay there. This year the casino was sold out so I had to stay elsewhere. I seen high ratings on Trip Advisor for the Hampton Inn in Temecula and decided to give it a try, and it turned out to be a great choice!
The hotel is located just off Interstate 15 and not too hard to find. The sign for the hotel doesn't really catch your attention and is surrounded by shrubs so you can easily miss the entrance or turn too early into an unconnected business plaza's parking lot, which happened to me but it was no big problem. The outside of the hotel was very well maintained and there was plenty of parking. It is walking distance from downtown Old Temecula, a short driving distance to a Target, and a short driving distance to restaurants and fast food places. The inside of the hotel was very clean and the lobby was looked nice.
Checking in was very easy and the front desk person was very welcoming. The room we had was excellent for my family and I. It was very spacious, plenty of room for my 1 year old daughter to run around and for my 13 year old son to lounge around. It was very clean and up to date. I really liked the TV's programming, I think it was DirecTV. The free breakfast in the morning was very good. My other half and I were able to keep our exercise routine by using the fitness room, these days having a fitness center at the hotel is must in our travels. The fitness room was great it was very large and the machines were up to date and well kept.
This was my first time staying at a Hampton Inn and it made a lasting impression on me. The hotel staff was excellent and very friendly. The next time I come to Temecula it is highly likely I will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family