“Had a wonderful time”

Saddle Up Wine Tours
Ranked #22 of 44 Tours in Temecula
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I called several of these temecula wine tasting/ horseback riding tours, and saddle up was the only one that answered the phone and I didn't have to leave a message. I booked a Thursday tour at 4pm and I was the only rider, so I actually had a private tour! We visited two wineries and I had a smashing good time with my tour guide.

There are newer reviews for Saddle Up Wine Tours

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I'm so upset! I book through Travelzoo to go horseback riding and wine tasting with Saddle Up wine tours. call this # 951-297-9196 for days and left messages because on the voucher it say please call 24 hours to reserve your spot but, no one ever called me back. So i called travelzoo to fix the problem the first lady i talk to was so nice and sweet. she said they will look into it for me. receive a email a few day later saying there still looking into. i was think wow the voucher expire on May 21,2013 so today may 15 i should give a call and see what going on..So I call travelzoo and got the rude treatment. because, i wanted my money back. so i explain to her my hubby and i want to go may 18 he even took the day off of work to do this for me for our anniversary. Travelzoo didnt give a HOT DAMN to try to find us another winery!

2  Thank coupleofmontcl