“Good spot for lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Los Angeles, California
“Good spot for lunch”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stopped here after a wine tour. We decided that we wanted a quick and casual lunch, and this place fit the bill. We ordered a 14' artichoke pizza which was huge, and a house salad. Both were delicious and exactly what we were looking for.

My only gripe would be the paper plates. I can't understand why a nice pizzeria would use cheap paper plates (i.e., the kind that needs to be doubled up or else anything oily bleeds through). I would suggest investing in some basic plastic or ceramic plates ... only to match the great food and service of the restaurant!

• Visited September 2013

San Diego, California
“Not NY Pizza!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is not New York Pizza! Just putting up pictures of New York does not make the food taste better!!

I do not understand all the other reviews. Have you been to NY? Have you eaten NY pizza?

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 4CPRosie
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best NY pizza you will get within 50-100 miles at least”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Ah it is nice to have consistant pizza and Bongiorno's does it. Even the chains pizzas taste "off" now and again. Each and every time here I know what I am getting and I love it. Even my youngest son (who hates pizza) will eat Bongiorno's and ask for another slice (and the slices are big).

• Visited December 2012
Murrieta, California
“Great NY style pizza!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

If you love thin crust and quality cheese and meats on your pizza then you will LOVE Bongiorno's. The first time I went in I had the pepperoni which was so much greasy goodness that I went back two nights later with my husband. We had the House pizza - spinach, pepperoni, bacon, garlic & feta..... yummy!
Everyone there is very nice. They've got a really nice menu and the prices are right. Who could ask for more?
You can check out their website - bongiornosfamilypizza.com
Enjoy ~~