“Delicious”
Review of Famous Dave's - CLOSED

Famous Dave's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Yum. The food was fantastic. You smell the barbq outside when you are walking in. The scent is tremendous and the taste of the food even better. The best appetizer ever was the burnt ends. You have to eat them. They are absolutely amazing. Baked Beans and the corn bread were fantastic. My wife and I shared the Brisket platter. Very Good. Use the texas pit sauce. Spicy and flavorful. Its a little expensive but worth it. We will definitely be eating there again.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We bought the meal "feast" for two. It was $39.99. The corn bread was excellent. The other $39.00 worth of food was very poor. The mashed potatoes tasted like dish water. The pork and ribs were DRY as the bones they come on. The corn on the cob was what we referred to back home as "pig corn". The kernels were fat and tough indicative of corn that was left on the stalk far too long. Back home we couldn't sell it and wouldn't eat it so we fed it to the pigs.

Even if the food had been great, the amount of food would have been reasonably priced at $19.99. As it was it wasn't worth $9.99.

The server was very nice so I tipped generously. With that a couple of drinks and tax, lunch for two set us back $74.00!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great service, great food, great experience describes my trip to Famous Dave's. The smell wafting through the parking lot made my mouth water. I entered the restaurant and was happily greeted by the hostess. I quickly got a seat and ordered the All American! What a treat. I recommend the sausage, but every piece of meat was cooked to perfection. It was delivered to my table on a garbage pail lid. What fun! The sound of blues topped off the experience. Loved it and can't wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had not been to Famous Dave's in awhile since they were a distance from us, so we were happy to see that Dave finally opened a location in our area recently. The menu has some healthy additions and I tried one of their lemon marinated plain ribs with just their rub. My son had a jalapeno bacon cheese burger. We enjoyed both. The staff was very friendly and we were served rather quickly, though it was just before the dinner rush. Great friendly service!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went with friends for a Birthday dinner and although the food was good they were out of items that we wanted.